What do do with your ticket

Make some money and sell it to a kopite
1 (2.5%)
Go to the game and support Everton
32 (80%)
Stay at home and leave your seat empty
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: RIP off a kopite or not  (Read 2437 times)

February 04, 2020, 11:09:43 PM
Reply #30

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
To be honest, if they are going to be given the trophy at Goodison, the club should be discussing with the police and reducing the number of away tickets available to minimise possibility of trouble in the ground  :whistle:
they are not - will have to wait for their filnal homegame of the season

February 04, 2020, 11:21:21 PM
Reply #31

The Analog Kid

NSNO Subscriber
They aren't getting it at our gaff,  not a chance in hell.

February 04, 2020, 11:31:46 PM
Reply #32

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

February 05, 2020, 12:20:51 AM
Reply #33

Mayor Farnum

I remember when Arsenal won the league at White Heart Lane . Spurs players were swapping shirts with Arsenal players at the final whistle.
With all I've put up with over the years anything similar would be the final straw for me.
Something clever written by someone else.

February 05, 2020, 12:38:05 AM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I remember when Arsenal won the league at White Heart Lane . Spurs players were swapping shirts with Arsenal players at the final whistle.
With all I've put up with over the years anything similar would be the final straw for me.

Carlo just needs to tell them, £10,000 fine if you swap a shirt.

February 05, 2020, 12:43:37 AM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I come back from Rhodes on the night of the parade.

Imagine the fucking state of the airport.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 05, 2020, 12:54:56 AM
Reply #36

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

You would hope none of them want to fucking swap shirts. Yuk.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2020, 01:03:46 AM
Reply #37

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

That raises a really interesting question, do you think the players we have today even care? Or is just a fan thing. After all, the fans have been here a lot longer than the players. Maybe Coleman & Baines, but I can't even imagine Pickford, Keane, etc. caring all that much.
"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 05, 2020, 01:04:56 AM
Reply #38

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
That raises a really interesting question, do you think the players we have today even care? Or is just a fan thing. After all, the fans have been here a lot longer than the players. Maybe Coleman & Baines, but I can't even imagine Pickford, Keane, etc. caring all that much.

They arent thick though. They know there would be carnage

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2020, 01:09:37 AM
Reply #39

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hang on. Are people thinking they’re getting the trophy at our place?

That won’t happen. They’ll be getting it last game at anfield.

It probably won’t be that bad tbh. Be arsed like but I’ll get over it pretty quickly.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 05, 2020, 01:10:19 AM
Reply #40

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Hang on. Are people thinking they’re getting the trophy at our place?

That won’t happen. They’ll be getting it last game at anfield.

It probably won’t be that bad tbh. Be arsed like but I’ll get over it pretty quickly.

No not the trophy, dont think people think that? Just that they will win it (confirmed by points) at ours :(

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2020, 01:21:21 AM
Reply #41

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

No Everton player would be so stupid as to swap a shirt, it happens amongst players at International level and when a lower division play a Premier League side.

February 05, 2020, 01:33:00 AM
Reply #42

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
No Everton player would be so stupid as to swap a shirt, it happens amongst players at International level and when a lower division play a Premier League side.

Yeah I see it all the time in the int'l tourneys and World Cup, but I've never ever seen it in the EPL, Bundesliga, etc. Wasn't sure.
"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

February 05, 2020, 02:25:53 AM
Reply #43

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie I forgot to ask, are you on Twitter? There are always Blues looking for tickets. Just a thought.

February 05, 2020, 02:26:20 AM
Reply #44

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie I forgot to ask, are you on Twitter? There are always Blues looking for tickets. Just a thought.

Excuse me.... i want it!

Vamos lá Everton!