What do do with your ticket

Make some money and sell it to a kopite
1 (2.5%)
Go to the game and support Everton
32 (80%)
Stay at home and leave your seat empty
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: RIP off a kopite or not  (Read 2439 times)

February 05, 2020, 07:59:30 PM
Reply #60

Thomas

Jesus

Do you like being ripped off by touts for football tickets?

I don't.

February 05, 2020, 08:01:03 PM
Reply #61

Thomas

How is selling the ticket to a Kopite ripping off a fellow scouser?

Haha

Plenty of our fans are from elsewhere so swings and roundabouts.

Plus 2 of my best mates are obvioisly from Liverpool like myself and go home and away for them.

You dont rip your fellow scousers off. End of. That's the way for wools and southerners to behave.

February 05, 2020, 08:12:59 PM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I’d happily rip off my kopite mates tbh.

Already got one of them asking me to go for a pint before the match so he can take the piss.

Hope he pays a grand for a ticket and can’t get in.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 05, 2020, 08:57:15 PM
Reply #63

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Do you like being ripped off by touts for football tickets?

I don't.

I do when it’s them yes - ffs
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2020, 09:02:07 PM
Reply #64

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Just to be clear, If they're not winning the league at Goodison or we don't have to do a guard of honour then I'll 100% go, it's just a normal derby then.
If they're winning the league at Goodison or being presented with the trophy or something then I'm 100% not going.
If it's a guard of honour then I might walk up to my seat after that (providing it's the start of the game).

As for ripping kopites off @Thomas , their own fans rip eachother off, I know loads who entered the draw for their CL final tickets just so they could sell them for £500+, I wouldn't feel guilty for 1 second doing the same to them. I'd never rip any of our fans though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 09:03:09 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 05, 2020, 11:47:52 PM
Reply #65

cantoffee

Just to be clear, If they're not winning the league at Goodison or we don't have to do a guard of honour then I'll 100% go, it's just a normal derby then.
If they're winning the league at Goodison or being presented with the trophy or something then I'm 100% not going.
If it's a guard of honour then I might walk up to my seat after that (providing it's the start of the game).

As for ripping kopites off @Thomas , their own fans rip eachother off, I know loads who entered the draw for their CL final tickets just so they could sell them for £500+, I wouldn't feel guilty for 1 second doing the same to them. I'd never rip any of our fans though.
What would guarantee them winning the league though?

I know our record against them is shit but wouldn't you want to go and support to stop them from winning it at Goodison?

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 05, 2020, 11:56:03 PM
Reply #66

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What would guarantee them winning the league though?

I know our record against them is shit but wouldn't you want to go and support to stop them from winning it at Goodison?

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

exactly - we just need Duncan to take the prematch talk and we should be able to prevent them winning - or even get a point - put some decent tackles in from the start and they will be scared of missing the next CL game...... Can't see Salah and Mane having a fight with 11 motivated Mason Holgates... (Firmino probably will but thats about it)

February 06, 2020, 01:01:37 AM
Reply #67

Mayor Farnum

exactly - we just need Duncan to take the prematch talk and we should be able to prevent them winning - or even get a point - put some decent tackles in from the start and they will be scared of missing the next CL game...... Can't see Salah and Mane having a fight with 11 motivated Mason Holgates... (Firmino probably will but thats about it)
Or more likely be down to 10 men after half an hour and a half empty stadium by half time.
Something clever written by someone else.

February 06, 2020, 03:06:59 AM
Reply #68

Simon Paul

Administrator
RAWK had a thread before the 2007 final in Athens detailing who it was OK to steal tickets off

Essentially it boiled down to not robbing from people who might put up a fight. It genuinely stated that they should target the elderly and those who "look foreign"

February 06, 2020, 03:11:37 AM
Reply #69

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Couple of twitter users (not naming names) saying to ‘be better than them’ and give the guard of honour etc.

Fuck right off. Delusional.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 06, 2020, 03:15:24 AM
Reply #70

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Haha

Plenty of our fans are from elsewhere so swings and roundabouts.

Plus 2 of my best mates are obvioisly from Liverpool like myself and go home and away for them.

You dont rip your fellow scousers off. End of. That's the way for wools and southerners to behave.

Nice bit of bigotry there from our resident Boy Scout
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 06, 2020, 03:44:12 AM
Reply #71

Macca77

Couple of twitter users (not naming names) saying to ‘be better than them’ and give the guard of honour etc.

Seen a few saying this, baffling!

February 06, 2020, 04:04:23 AM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Numbers merchants
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 06, 2020, 05:47:17 AM
Reply #73

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd honestly rather we pelted both teams with Bovril
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 06, 2020, 11:46:12 AM
Reply #74

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
RAWK had a thread before the 2007 final in Athens detailing who it was OK to steal tickets off

Essentially it boiled down to not robbing from people who might put up a fight. It genuinely stated that they should target the elderly and those who "look foreign"

lets rip of the Norwegians then... And the Swedes and the Danes