October 30, 2020, 07:49:50 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 17594 times)

March 09, 2020, 01:49:57 AM
Reply #720

blueski

Not writing all oldies off, of course not :) just a reply to a bitter twat thats all :)
not sure whether I am an oldie or not; you would think yes I think no but would like to see your art just the same

can't be worse than the football I saw earlier today
Nil Satis

March 09, 2020, 02:03:31 AM
Reply #721

boothill

None more bitter than you sugar pie
Not writing all oldies off, of course not :) just a reply to a bitter twat thats all :)

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 09, 2020, 02:11:29 AM
Reply #722

BlueForYou

We're Everton, we're all bitter
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 09, 2020, 02:18:36 AM
Reply #723

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
None more bitter than you sugar pie
Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Its international womens day, stop being sexist and calling me girl and sugar pie please
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 09, 2020, 02:21:10 AM
Reply #724

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Well this thread is almost as much of a shit show as the match

Sent from my ELE-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 09, 2020, 02:29:47 AM
Reply #725

boothill

March 09, 2020, 04:35:54 AM
Reply #726

sam of the south

This has actually been his m.o. for his entire career (based on again, his book). He picks squads and formations based on getting the best out of his players, for each match. Down to sitting superstars if it's warranted.

When he sticks with things that we can't understand, it tells you all it needs to tell you about the players he's choosing from.

Is there a chapter about continuing to play Sigurdsson?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 09, 2020, 04:37:18 AM
Reply #727

sam of the south

I don't know what it is about DCL, but one on one running into the box and I'm still not confident he'll score.

He hasnt developed that assuredness yet, unlike Richarlison.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 09, 2020, 04:37:59 AM
Reply #728

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Is there a chapter about continuing to play Sigurdsson?

The book ends in 2013 so...

How do we know that Brands & he haven't sat down, and Brands has asked if he'd be ok with playing him as much as possible, in multiple positions, to try to trigger a buyer or 2 come summer? I've watched/read enough opposition views to be shocked at how many other clubs/their supporters actually rate him.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

March 09, 2020, 05:11:29 AM
Reply #729

sam of the south

The book ends in 2013 so...

How do we know that Brands & he haven't sat down, and Brands has asked if he'd be ok with playing him as much as possible, in multiple positions, to try to trigger a buyer or 2 come summer? I've watched/read enough opposition views to be shocked at how many other clubs/their supporters actually rate him.

I know, I was joking, obvs.

Other supporters would rate him, because most only watch their own teams, if that, plus, Sigurdsson has always been a MOTD player, particularly last season; Im not sure hes fooling many scouts, DOFs, or managers, though.
Henry David Thoreau

March 09, 2020, 05:26:13 AM
Reply #730

Thomas

As much as I love 442 today showcased its weakness against top sides sometimes.

March 09, 2020, 07:05:33 AM
Reply #731

eyesalwaysblue

The Vastly inferior players we had on the pitch today would have lost in any formation you could dream up..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 09, 2020, 02:43:24 PM
Reply #732

Lazarou

Still smarting after yesterdays showing, I switched it off after 65 minutes I can't remember the last time I did that.
A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .