July 15, 2020, 02:12:08 AM

Author Topic: Gabriel Magalhaes  (Read 12969 times)

May 28, 2020, 12:43:39 PM
Reply #60

Waltzer

Really disappointing. If we can't get him I'd love to get todibo.
I don't know enough about either of I'm honest, but from what I've read Todibo has far too many mistakes in him and dwells in the ball to much? Obviously you can coach that out, but my preference would be Magalhae based on what I've read

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 28, 2020, 03:03:17 PM
Reply #61

GrantyBoy78

This was our decision; we pulled out of the deal. If we can’t afford/justify £30m for Gabriel are we going to pay £20m for Todibo? Probably looking at a loan now, pay later deal. Todibo has looked shocking for Schalke since the Bundesliga returned, but he obviously has potential.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

May 28, 2020, 03:45:26 PM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Are we taking a lads tweet with just over 1,000 followers as gospel here?

Don’t think anybody knows what’s going on at the moment.

Everything is up in the air.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 28, 2020, 04:08:18 PM
Reply #63

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Are we taking a lads tweet with just over 1,000 followers as gospel here?

Don’t think anybody knows what’s going on at the moment.

Everything is up in the air.

Ahhh a good old NSNO reaction to a tweet. Things are starting to get back to normal
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 28, 2020, 04:15:16 PM
Reply #64

Jamokachi

Be surprised if we can't financially outmuscle Napoli, even with the pandemic.

May 31, 2020, 03:41:30 AM
Reply #65

Waltzer

This was our decision; we pulled out of the deal. If we can't afford/justify £30m for Gabriel are we going to pay £20m for Todibo? Probably looking at a loan now, pay later deal. Todibo has looked shocking for Schalke since the Bundesliga returned, but he obviously has potential.

Todibo over doing it again today and got caught out by Klassen which lead to Bremens opening goal

May 31, 2020, 04:28:17 PM
Reply #66

GrantyBoy78

Todibo over doing it again today and got caught out by Klassen which lead to Bremens opening goal

Yeah, getting caught out by someone like Klaasen isn’t a great look. Todibo has definitely got potential but looks like he’s got a lot of mistakes he needs to play out of his system. Looks like he needs another season somewhere before he’d get anywhere near our first team.

June 17, 2020, 07:00:59 PM
Reply #67

Waltzer

In other words, do one!!

In April, reports coming from Europe and South America talked about Everton’s interest in Lille’s Gabriel Magalhães.

The reports had recently cooled off until France Football discussed the Toffees as an option on Monday.

It was suggested the Merseyside club are still in the mix to sign the centre-back. Apart from them, Napoli are also believed to be interested in the Brazilian.

Area Napoli once again state Carlo Ancelotti’s current side and his former club are chasing the 22-year-old.

The website has also managed to interview the defender’s agent, Fernando Garcia, who has confirmed the Premier League club have made an offer for his client.

“Everton made a proposal to Lille at first, while Napoli made it later. Gabriel likes Napoli as a club and Gennaro Gattuso as a coach,” said Garcia.

The representative didn’t provide details of the offers made by Everton and the Naples club. However, he makes it clear the Ligue 1 side will take a decision on whether or not to let Gabriel leave Lille this summer.

“We are waiting for Lille to let us know if they intend to continue [with Gabriel]. [The decision could come] in a few days, but in reality, I can’t say when exactly,” the player’s agent explained.

With the agent confirming both Everton and Napoli have tabled an offer for Gabriel, it now remains to be seen if Ancelotti’s side can beat the Serie A side for his signing.

June 17, 2020, 09:37:54 PM
Reply #68

Nicco

With the agent confirming both Everton and Napoli have tabled an offer for Gabriel, it now remains to be seen if Ancelotti's side can beat the Serie A side for his signing.

Will show whether a World Class manager really has that pull we all are hoping for.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Jönköpings Södra IF

June 17, 2020, 10:19:53 PM
Reply #69

GrantyBoy78

Interesting. Could just be the agent trying to get Napoli to push through with the deal.

I heard from multiple people that our deal for him was as good as done in Feb. We pulled out of the deal only in wake of the CV-19 outbreak. Wether that’s us just being prudent and not paying £30m for a player who we thought probably wouldn’t be worth that (post-outbreak) or because of the general financial climate and it’s inevitable impact on our summer transfer fund, who knows.

June 19, 2020, 06:17:44 AM
Reply #70

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Mail saying he’s chosen Napoli

June 19, 2020, 06:19:47 AM
Reply #71

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

June 19, 2020, 06:25:28 AM
Reply #72

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

June 19, 2020, 01:46:54 PM
Reply #73

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He had already agreed terms with us and was booked in for a medical for May.

Obviously a lot of things have changed since then so I think if this isn’t happening it’s down to us backing out and reevaluating our plans.

As with everything, do not take spurious reports as gospel unless they come from a reliable source.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 19, 2020, 03:09:26 PM
Reply #74

Macca77

He's shit anyway