July 10, 2020, 07:24:32 PM

Author Topic: Gabriel Magalhaes  (Read 12817 times)

June 25, 2020, 07:31:03 PM
Reply #75

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 25, 2020, 07:41:57 PM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Positive that he mentions the selecao, after richarlison highlighting that as a positive point about his time here, and why he was in no rush to go to Barca where he night be benched and drop our of contention.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 25, 2020, 07:59:05 PM
Reply #77

GrantyBoy78

Down from over 30m to 22m, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 25, 2020, 11:31:37 PM
Reply #78

Cozzie

Interesting just think Napoli would be a lot more appealing but maybe Carlo can swing it.

June 27, 2020, 06:59:58 PM
Reply #79

Toddacelli

He's shit anyway

you're probably right because it looks like we're in with a shout now  lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 01, 2020, 05:01:13 PM
Reply #80

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-gabriel-magalhaes-lille-napoli-transfer-2/

Don't know how reliable this site is, but looks like there might be a decision by the end of the week.

July 01, 2020, 05:55:37 PM
Reply #81

GrantyBoy78

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-gabriel-magalhaes-lille-napoli-transfer-2/

Don't know how reliable this site is, but looks like there might be a decision by the end of the week.
Erm, not very mate, but who knows?

July 01, 2020, 06:03:30 PM
Reply #82

GrantyBoy78

Thing I find odd about this is its widely reported that most clubs are going to be severely impacted financially by COVID-19. Are we really going to spend 22m on a CB when were in more urgent need of probably one, but probably two CMs and a RW (Id also add RB in there too, back cba getting into the Kenny debate again) - that means wed be on track for a 100m summer. Just cant see that happening.
Maybe a loan or two could ease the burden but are those players going to be first-team quality, and wont there be other financially impaired clubs like Spurs going to be ahead of us?

Gabriel looks a great player but Id be disappointed if wed prioritised CB over CM or RW.

July 01, 2020, 06:17:45 PM
Reply #83

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

July 01, 2020, 06:20:10 PM
Reply #84

Waltzer

Thing I find odd about this is its widely reported that most clubs are going to be severely impacted financially by COVID-19. Are we really going to spend 22m on a CB when were in more urgent need of probably one, but probably two CMs and a RW (Id also add RB in there too, back cba getting into the Kenny debate again) - that means wed be on track for a 100m summer. Just cant see that happening.
Maybe a loan or two could ease the burden but are those players going to be first-team quality, and wont there be other financially impaired clubs like Spurs going to be ahead of us?

Gabriel looks a great player but Id be disappointed if wed prioritised CB over CM or RW.

I suspect that Man City will win their case and FFP will be blown right open meaning what people are permitted to spend will change. We cant get banned from Europe as we're not in it and Moshiris personal wealth increased. Even though spending will be down I still expect Carlo to be given a fair chunk, Brands is saying all the right things about it being reigned back in a fair bit, but im not sure that true?
Probably just setting me up for massive disappointment but thats my thought process.
With regards to sign Gabriel he hits all the right notes, good age, reasonable price and lets be honest Holgate, Keane and Mina arent all that. Holgate has shown promise but it is an area that needs strengthening, but we defo need midfielders too

July 01, 2020, 07:13:12 PM
Reply #85

Macca77

Pretty confident he'll come to us, Carlo is a massive attraction

July 01, 2020, 07:18:02 PM
Reply #86

Cozzie

Hope so. Napoli is a decent attraction also.

Carlo will simply "make him an offer he can't refuse"

July 01, 2020, 09:03:54 PM
Reply #87

Jacko4468

I quite liked holgate in front of the back 4 maybe if we buy a central defender he will be pushed forward into a defensive midfield role

July 01, 2020, 09:08:47 PM
Reply #88

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Hes ours.

Gut feeling or you been chatting with the Djan Man?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 01, 2020, 09:11:18 PM
Reply #89

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gut feeling or you been chatting with the Djan Man?

Just a feeling.

Think the Brazil connection and Carlo will swing it.

Plus were getting a new zip wire in the town centre so thats a clincher.