May 25, 2020, 12:57:54 PM

Author Topic: Andrea Belotti  (Read 4047 times)

March 13, 2020, 06:37:19 PM
Read 4047 times

april

Everton are reportedly interested in Torino striker Andrea Belotti.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/torino-anche-milan-e-inter-su-belotti-l-idea-di-cairo-64372

If so, I'd welcome this. He's been banging them in for Torino regularly for years. Italy international. I've always wanted us to go for him, and I'm not surprised he's been linked with a move away now: Torino started the season well but are in freefall now.

Toffeegirls Rule.

March 13, 2020, 07:22:59 PM
Reply #1

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know much about him tbh, but unfortunately if the "source" is Calciomercato you can use it as kindling for your next backyard fire.
Playing FM20 24/7.

March 13, 2020, 08:01:17 PM
Reply #2

Juanito

Everton are reportedly interested in Torino striker Andrea Belotti.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/torino-anche-milan-e-inter-su-belotti-l-idea-di-cairo-64372

If so, I'd welcome this. He's been banging them in for Torino regularly for years. Italy international. I've always wanted us to go for him, and I'm not surprised he's been linked with a move away now: Torino started the season well but are in freefall now.

Don’t think it’s true considering his age and the fact he is essentially a target man. Wouldn’t want to impede DCL or Kean who should be the understudy.

March 13, 2020, 08:31:01 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Always undershoots his xg for some reason. Maybe a bad finisher.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 13, 2020, 08:39:06 PM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think his rendition of ‘Time to say Goodbye’ with Sarah Brightman is beautiful
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 13, 2020, 11:59:48 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

The Italian Tony Cottee

March 14, 2020, 12:26:22 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The Italian Tony Cottee
Could do with Cottees stats right now.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

March 14, 2020, 12:55:26 AM
Reply #7

Martip

Always undershoots his xg for some reason. Maybe a bad finisher.
I like him
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

March 14, 2020, 01:23:12 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like him

I do too tbh, cool celebration, was an absolute monster for my pes master league a few years ago.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 16, 2020, 01:56:29 AM
Reply #9

markB

would be over the moon to get this lad in

March 16, 2020, 01:59:49 AM
Reply #10

Bluedylan

Be disappointed if we're spending big on another forward, with about 5 other positions needed as a priority.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 18, 2020, 06:03:26 PM
Reply #11

Morta75

A bit sceptic for some reason… Think he could end up being a new Shevscenko (not sure about spelling here).

March 18, 2020, 09:53:13 PM
Reply #12

Paddockoldie

Got the chant boxed already... "BEANO"!!!! Keep it simple is the way

April 12, 2020, 01:04:18 AM
Reply #13

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

April 12, 2020, 06:10:00 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Be disappointed if we're spending big on another forward, with about 5 other positions needed as a priority.

Yeah could we not just buy a midfielder at some point please.

He's not that good belotti. stinker of a signing this if there's any truth to it. Take 20 shmilli off and I'm into it for the celebration but 45m for one of the worst finishers you could find..