May 25, 2020, 01:00:57 PM

Author Topic: Andrea Belotti  (Read 4048 times)

April 12, 2020, 08:51:43 PM
Reply #15

Macca77

Jarg story that like, there's a reason why no of the bigger teams in Italy haven't tried to sign him, he's quite average

April 18, 2020, 01:05:24 AM
Reply #16

markB

Yeah could we not just buy a midfielder at some point please.

He's not that good belotti. stinker of a signing this if there's any truth to it. Take 20 shmilli off and I'm into it for the celebration but 45m for one of the worst finishers you could find..

your taking the piss right

Serie A 200 78 17

or is it that Manu have come in for him so now he is shit

E100m release clause is why teams stopped looking at him 3/4 years ago all the top teams were talking to him , 2 years left on his deal can't see him there next season 
they put that clause in to milk the fee for all they could get and it has not worked out. 50/60m back then would have worked for them with the team that were looking at him including us and after having that season he had 26 league goals

its funny how the release clause is the same as what we got for Rom and we were looking at him back then

April 18, 2020, 01:33:18 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
your taking the piss right

Serie A 200 78 17

or is it that Manu have come in for him so now he is shit

E100m release clause is why teams stopped looking at him 3/4 years ago all the top teams were talking to him , 2 years left on his deal can't see him there next season 
they put that clause in to milk the fee for all they could get and it has not worked out. 50/60m back then would have worked for them with the team that were looking at him including us and after having that season he had 26 league goals

its funny how the release clause is the same as what we got for Rom and we were looking at him back then

I personally like him as a player but he'd be a bad signing for us and a waste of dough.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 26, 2020, 12:00:12 PM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We donít need another number tenor?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 29, 2020, 06:07:44 PM
Reply #19

april

Toffeegirls Rule.