August 11, 2020, 01:57:34 AM

Author Topic: Might we be in Europe??  (Read 2029 times)

March 15, 2020, 12:04:32 AM
Read 2029 times

KoemansNumberTens

If the league is voided the same sides that qualified for last years competitions would have to be placed in next seasons. Only city are banned and we finished 8th. We could be 1 of the winners from this mess

March 15, 2020, 12:43:14 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

If the league is voided the same sides that qualified for last years competitions would have to be placed in next seasons. Only city are banned and we finished 8th. We could be 1 of the winners from this mess
That wouldnt be another Everton first, gaining an advantage, whod of thought it.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 15, 2020, 12:49:05 AM
Reply #2

74Blue

No. They will let the shite enter both the first team and their reserves before that happens.

March 15, 2020, 06:15:40 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Pretty damned creative thought!
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

July 23, 2020, 06:53:07 AM
Reply #4

Ramjam

With Wolves and Spurs finishing in 6th and 7th will they both qualify for Europe or will it depend on the FA cup winners?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 23, 2020, 12:00:39 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
With Wolves and Spurs finishing in 6th and 7th will they both qualify for Europe or will it depend on the FA cup winners?

Arsenal will qualify instead of 7th if they win the final

July 23, 2020, 08:01:02 PM
Reply #6

Paddockoldie

Europe would be an embarrassment for this side. We need to rebuild before we have these dreams... I want to compete, not be a minnows scalp.

July 23, 2020, 08:09:51 PM
Reply #7

Undisputed_blue

Europe would be an embarrassment for this side. We need to rebuild before we have these dreams... I want to compete, not be a minnows scalp.

Absolutely! Just like the last time we were in Europe. However, it will take us at least two or three years to rebuild. Bearing in mind we have to offload players due to really poor transfer policies particularly in the Koeman era.

July 23, 2020, 08:35:58 PM
Reply #8

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Its funny really we could finish the season  a handful of points off 8th place and even off the top of my head between the Brighton penalty, Newcastle game at home, the ruling out of the late winner ve Man Utd even with this roundly considered to be crappy season were some poor decisions away from Europe as is.

Ive always maintained that its no good hobbling into Europe and calling that progress. Get it right in the PL, play consistently as say Wolves have done over the last couple of seasons and wed ready.

Entering Europe on foundations of sand is just a road to nowhere for me.

PL first, get that right and well do better across the board.