April 09, 2020, 04:25:54 PM

Author Topic: Should Everton suspend the renewal of season tickets  (Read 2144 times)

March 18, 2020, 01:18:45 AM
Read 2144 times

oscar

Just wondering while the virus crisis is ongoing should Everton suspend the renewal of season tickets with many jobs under threat.

March 18, 2020, 03:41:18 AM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Yes.  No one should be expected to make a financial commitment now for something that may not yet go ahead, when the previous version you've already paid for isn't confirmed to being completed either.

March 18, 2020, 03:57:10 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
They've already taken a payment or 2 for people paying by direct debit haven't they?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 18, 2020, 04:21:58 AM
Reply #3

oscar

I really want to keep my seat that Iíve had for seven years with my son, but my job is so precarious just donít know what to do

March 18, 2020, 05:06:10 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
They've already taken a payment or 2 for people paying by direct debit haven't they?

Yeah
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 18, 2020, 02:58:27 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just wondering while the virus crisis is ongoing should Everton suspend the renewal of season tickets with many jobs under threat.

Thatís a very good question and my answer would be yes, they can easily refund anyone whose payment has already been taken and guarantee that you get to keep your seat when things clear up.

March 18, 2020, 04:28:09 PM
Reply #6

JordanianEmbassy

I really want to keep my seat that Iíve had for seven years with my son, but my job is so precarious just donít know what to do

I really think they'll make allowances for people like you. They have to.
ie extend the deadline for people who have expressed an interest in keeping their seats, but can't commit due to financial uncertainty caused by the virus

March 18, 2020, 05:24:35 PM
Reply #7

.Matty

I wouldn't be surprised if the deadline was extended. It probably should be.

March 18, 2020, 05:26:22 PM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Iíve already renewed and paid two direct debits.

Thereís also the question about refunds on this seasons ticket.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 18, 2020, 05:37:04 PM
Reply #9

JordanianEmbassy

Iíve already renewed and paid two direct debits.

Thereís also the question about refunds on this seasons ticket.

Yep I've renewed already as well.

And was wondering about refunds on this seasons ticket... it probably comes to about 3 million quid to refund everyone doesn't it? I don't know what proportion of our season tickets are concessions.

March 19, 2020, 03:01:57 PM
Reply #10

oscar

Just been in touch with the club renewal date stays at April 2, no flexibility

March 19, 2020, 03:37:53 PM
Reply #11

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure they'll review it and reckon they'll do refunds too.

If they contribute to the fans' financial difficulties, whilst the players continue to rake in their millions, there won't be any supporters left to fill the stadium whenever the gates reopen.

March 19, 2020, 08:02:44 PM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yep I've renewed already as well.

And was wondering about refunds on this seasons ticket... it probably comes to about 3 million quid to refund everyone doesn't it? I don't know what proportion of our season tickets are concessions.
Why would they refund for this seasons STs ? The matches will be played at some stage and your ticket will be valid.

March 19, 2020, 08:12:37 PM
Reply #13

JordanianEmbassy

Why would they refund for this seasons STs ? The matches will be played at some stage and your ticket will be valid.

They might not get played at all mate. Or if they do get played, it will most likely be behind closed doors. But none of us know really.

March 19, 2020, 10:10:56 PM
Reply #14

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

We donít know anything for fact do we?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: