April 09, 2020, 05:31:18 PM

Author Topic: Soteldo  (Read 1271 times)

March 23, 2020, 03:18:51 AM
Read 1271 times

Waltzer

Never seen him play, but he's fucking small

Everton are looking at signing Venezuelan attacking midfielder Yeferson Soteldo according to reports from Italy.

Journalist Nicolò Schira claims that the Blues have opened talks with Santos over the 22-year-old, with Football Italia reporting that the Brazilian club's president has confirmed that negotiations have been held with Everton and Inter.

“I will confirm Inter asked me for Soteldo, specifically (director of sport Piero) Ausilio in person, but he stopped when I requested €35m," Jose Carlos Peres said, but he did not specifically say that negotiations were underway with Everton, just that the Toffees had expressed an interest.

“Soteldo is a young player with sensational skills, a player who can decide games. I've received requests from all the big clubs in Brazil, he is wanted by Premier League sides like Everton, as well as many offers from Spain.

“Despite the disappointment we had with Gabigol, we still wanted to give Ausilio and Inter preferential treatment. We were ready to sit down at the table and negotiate for €20-25m, but Ausilio never got back to us."

Described as mainly a left-winger but capable of playing as a central attacking midfielder, Soteldo would, assuming there is any truth to this story, provide more competition for Bernard. The two players are similar in stature – while Bernard stands at 5' 5", Soteldo is just 5' 3".

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 23, 2020, 12:21:55 PM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Turn off the LW/AMC filter FFS!

March 23, 2020, 09:27:46 PM
Reply #2

Juanito

I have actually seen him play for Santos. Scored an amazing free kick. Only watched the one game but looked to be the best player on the park by a long way.

March 23, 2020, 11:14:03 PM
Reply #3

velimski

He really is tiny. 5'2"

March 24, 2020, 01:12:19 AM
Reply #4

Juanito

He really is tiny. 5'2"

He seems quite stocky and quick

March 24, 2020, 02:23:54 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Riley reckons hes a sudamericano Harvey Barnes which sounds frankly great.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 25, 2020, 04:14:52 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

I mean... that's small!

March 25, 2020, 12:39:35 PM
Reply #7

Waltzer

I mean... that's small!
Good job we're changing sponsor, otherwise he'd struggle to get a top with it on

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 28, 2020, 03:21:54 AM
Reply #8

MmmblueBernard

Short

Stocky

Pacy

Does he love the beak?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama