August 11, 2020, 01:19:16 AM

Author Topic: Allan  (Read 12931 times)

July 05, 2020, 04:32:46 PM
Reply #45

Cereal Killer

Helps when you’re on the worlds best doping programme.

lolol

It’s not their fault, they just ate contaminated meat

July 05, 2020, 04:51:06 PM
Reply #46

sam of the south

lolol

It’s not their fault, they just ate contaminated meat

Anabolic chicken, as we say in the fitness industry
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 05, 2020, 06:07:41 PM
Reply #47

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's fine having one or two older players around the squad.

It's not fine blowing the majority of your budget on one during a desperately needed rebuild.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 05, 2020, 06:13:28 PM
Reply #48

Waltzer

It's fine having one or two older players around the squad.

It's not fine blowing the majority of your budget on one during a desperately needed rebuild.
What's our budget?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 05, 2020, 06:14:59 PM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What's our budget?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

If 30-40m is not the majority of our budget then wow congratulations league champions 20-21 Everton football club ere we go ere we go ere we go
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 05, 2020, 09:25:13 PM
Reply #50

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Lewandoski is 31 and an absolute specimen. And he scored 51 goals this year 😂
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 05, 2020, 10:11:25 PM
Reply #51

Toddacelli

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-napoli-allan-transfer-ancelotti/

Lost me at the first sentence if this is supposed to be journalism and someone who writes for a living:

"Napoli midfielder Allan is likely to end up at Everton this summer as he edges towards an exit this summer."

"NSNO regular Toddacelli is likely to sneer at bad writing as he sees an example of bad writing."

Fucking awful.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 05, 2020, 10:18:50 PM
Reply #52

stirlingblue

Nah man, that's just Nil Satis Nisi Optimum at it's best!

These days though it's more like Nil Satis Nisi Optimism - Nothing is good enough but we hope for the best!

If there’s one word I wouldn’t associate with our fans it’s Optimism

July 05, 2020, 11:15:31 PM
Reply #53

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nah man, that's just Nil Satis Nisi Optimum at it's best!

These days though it's more like Nil Satis Nisi Optimism - Nothing is good enough but we hope for the best!

More like this -
Sed nihil satis speramus optima
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 05, 2020, 11:30:41 PM
Reply #54

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
More like this -
Sed nihil satis speramus optima
I need to change my tatt then.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 14, 2020, 07:33:01 PM
Reply #55

Waltzer

Nothing really new, but he seems to be well respected?

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/status/1282983967407382529?s=20

July 22, 2020, 06:37:59 PM
Reply #56

Waltzer

So Napoli and willing to let Allan go as they want to replace him with Vlasic, hmmm something wrong with this picture!

The latest reports from Italy claim the Blues are interested in a potential £25m move for the 29-year-old, with Napoli identifying CSKA Moscow's Vlasic as a potential replacement, just a year after he joined the Russian club from Everton on a permanent basis.

And RAI Sport journalist Ciro Venerato has offered an update on Napoli's stance regarding both players when speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss about the future of Allan, including confirmation of the Blues' interest.

“Allan will leave and Nikola Vlasic can arrive who is a different player, more of a dribbler," he said. "In this sense, it would seem that Napoli wants a midfielder with such characteristics and not Allan.

July 22, 2020, 06:43:59 PM
Reply #57

toffee_scot

So Napoli and willing to let Allan go as they want to replace him with Vlasic, hmmm something wrong with this picture!

The latest reports from Italy claim the Blues are interested in a potential £25m move for the 29-year-old, with Napoli identifying CSKA Moscow's Vlasic as a potential replacement, just a year after he joined the Russian club from Everton on a permanent basis.

And RAI Sport journalist Ciro Venerato has offered an update on Napoli's stance regarding both players when speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss about the future of Allan, including confirmation of the Blues' interest.

“Allan will leave and Nikola Vlasic can arrive who is a different player, more of a dribbler," he said. "In this sense, it would seem that Napoli wants a midfielder with such characteristics and not Allan.

Good point - why would this news be delivered on a station called Radio Kiss Kiss!

July 22, 2020, 06:55:24 PM
Reply #58

sam of the south

Vlasic going to Napoli eh, interesting move for an interesting player.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 22, 2020, 06:56:22 PM
Reply #59

Shogun

Administrator
Nowhere near good enough for us apparently though
If you're not angry, you're not listening.