August 11, 2020, 02:27:29 AM

Author Topic: Allan  (Read 12937 times)

arteta4spain and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 22, 2020, 07:02:04 PM
Reply #60

kerryblue boy

Koeman fucked us with vlasic I always thought he was a very good player technically pace was an issue but now an established international player on a good Croatia team our loss

July 22, 2020, 07:02:18 PM
Reply #61

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
They may well be interested in Vlasic but doubt it has any link to Allan as the play completely different roles.

July 22, 2020, 07:06:10 PM
Reply #62

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman fucked us with vlasic I always thought he was a very good player technically pace was an issue but now an established international player on a good Croatia team our loss

Koeman played him quite regularly

It was Unsworth, Allardyce and then Silva who didnt.

Would have preferred if we could have found a way to loan him again/ somewhere better. But if he wanted to play regularly then fair enough.

July 22, 2020, 07:15:32 PM
Reply #63

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in "the latest reports from Italy."
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 22, 2020, 07:28:09 PM
Reply #64

sam of the south

Nowhere near good enough for us apparently though

I think that him and Lookman had such a shit time under the bully boys Koeman and Allardyce, that it was too much for Brands to turn around.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 22, 2020, 09:26:37 PM
Reply #65

Waltzer

I think that him and Lookman had such a shit time under the bully boys Koeman and Allardyce, that it was too much for Brands to turn around.

I think potentially with Lookman, although I never had that much hope in him if im honest. I think Vlasic just wanted to play and if he wasnt going to do that he was off, which is fair enough. Its just criminal really that we let a player go that is now rumoured to be valued at 25 million whilst we have given Tom Davies 29 games this season. Vlasic was always a better option than Davies yet he never got afforded the opportunites he has.

July 22, 2020, 09:52:17 PM
Reply #66

sam of the south

I think potentially with Lookman, although I never had that much hope in him if im honest. I think Vlasic just wanted to play and if he wasnt going to do that he was off, which is fair enough. Its just criminal really that we let a player go that is now rumoured to be valued at 25 million whilst we have given Tom Davies 29 games this season. Vlasic was always a better option than Davies yet he never got afforded the opportunites he has.

Yeah, Allardyce just stuck Vlasic on the wing a few times, as did Silva, but of course, there was always that certain immovable someone occupying the number 10 spot.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 22, 2020, 10:49:04 PM
Reply #67

Cozzie

Yeah, Allardyce just stuck Vlasic on the wing a few times, as did Silva, but of course, there was always that certain immovable someone occupying the number 10 spot.

Remember there was that rumor flying around that Allardyce had particularly told Vlasic to NOT try and take a player on.

Good old Uncle Sam.

July 23, 2020, 12:03:44 AM
Reply #68

ForzaItalia

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in "the latest reports from Italy."

Radio Kiss Kiss are usually pretty reliable, they have close links to the club and have tended to be the unofficial mouth piece of the club in the past
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

July 23, 2020, 12:34:39 AM
Reply #69

sam of the south

Inside info

Henry David Thoreau

July 23, 2020, 06:24:12 AM
Reply #70

Toffee Tuesdays

Remember there was that rumor flying around that Allardyce had particularly told Vlasic to NOT try and take a player on.

Good old Uncle Sam.

Id actually managed to block the whole Allardyce period out of my memory until now. Makes me all the more excited for next season though

July 23, 2020, 11:04:46 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Vlasic is never going to make it as a top top player.

Its all good and well to think like the more progressive European teams but its easier to finish top 5 in Germany or Netherlands than England. The EpL grind is tough and you need more quality right from the off.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 23, 2020, 02:09:18 PM
Reply #72

Toddacelli

Vlasic is never going to make it as a top top player.

Its all good and well to think like the more progressive European teams but its easier to finish top 5 in Germany or Netherlands than England. The EpL grind is tough and you need more quality right from the off.

I demand a second opinion!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 25, 2020, 03:24:59 PM
Reply #73

Waltzer

July 25, 2020, 03:55:51 PM
Reply #74

Macca77

I very much doubt we're paying that much for a 30 year old