May 25, 2020, 05:45:30 AM

Author Topic: Five players you never liked  (Read 6127 times)

May 20, 2020, 07:00:26 PM
Reply #105

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Thomas Myhre - just had an annoying face

Paul Rideout - wouldn’t take a picture with us at a meet the fans event as he skipped over us to go to the group of girls next in line

Segundo Castillo - Shit but got away with it because he had big thighs

John Oster - just seemed like bit of a tit

James Beattie - Felt like he let himself go physically which is really annoying as a fan

Back in 1995 we had a pre season friendly against Inter Cardiff and Rideout was in the squad of mostly youth team players. His wife was sat in front of me and my mate. She was quite hot for an older lady (I was 15 at the time so anyone over 25 was an older lady)
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2020, 08:50:52 PM
Reply #106

Thornton_19

I hate very few players like, if they arent good enough so be it. Doesnt mean i hate them.

That being said.

Drenthe - out on the piss before a semi final against Liverpool, making us play Gueye on the wing. Tit.

Darren Gibson - Not for anything on the pitch, for him drunk driving.

Lescott - Thought he fucked off just as we had a really good side. The money we got for him we spent poorly so, i attributed all our problems to him leaving.

There are players like Alcaraz and Ginola and stuff but i blame them playing more on the manager.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:55:39 PM by Thornton_19 »

May 20, 2020, 10:51:27 PM
Reply #107

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
good choice @Thornton_19    allthough I wouldn't hate Lescott if it wasn't for that Arsenal game