May 25, 2020, 11:07:26 AM

Author Topic: 5 players you wanted to be boss  (Read 4086 times)

April 23, 2020, 09:50:02 PM
Reply #60

Toffee Tuesdays

Harsh on Osman.

Ten years at the top of the game. Thought he was one of our better players for that ten years.

Lot of good aspects to his game but so frustrating sometimes the amount of weak shots he took that barely even reached the goal.

Iím gonna go with James Vaughan, vaguely remember him wanting to stay on the pitch after getting hurt then it turned out he severed an artery. Kid gave it his all but wasnít meant to be

Anichebe- maybe we were just so desperate for a striker that I wanted it to work out but looked like he was almost starting to turn a corner but it never came to be

Jelavic

Mirallas- one of my favorite players for the flashes he showed, why couldnít it be more than flashes? :(

Besic- seemed to have the heart but not much else I guess

April 25, 2020, 05:38:10 AM
Reply #61

Paddockoldie

Klassen, Bolasie and Sandro. What a disappointment they were.

April 25, 2020, 11:51:25 AM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rodwell
Klassen
Wright
Anichebe
Sandro
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 27, 2020, 07:51:53 PM
Reply #63

ally2

Beattie - got a move to a big club in us but nothing happened. Could score all sorts of goals.
McFadden - genuine skill. The Scottish Rooney!  Too flaky.
Andy VDM - really thought he'd come good. Great ability but lacking application.
Royston Drenthe - as above
Manuel Fernandez - I still love him. Think I always will.

April 27, 2020, 11:28:34 PM
Reply #64

Craig_1878

Ginola
Mcfadden
Nyarko
Magaye Gueye
Scott Spencer
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 28, 2020, 03:36:38 AM
Reply #65

Juanito

Amokachi
Jevons
Vaughan
Anichebe