May 25, 2020, 11:34:02 AM

Author Topic: Jean Clair Todibo  (Read 1302 times)

April 28, 2020, 01:32:21 PM
Read 1302 times

Juanito

April 28, 2020, 07:12:38 PM
Reply #1

penguinofdoom1878

has anyone kept track of the players we've been linked with so far, must be on 20 by now

April 28, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
has anyone kept track of the players we've been linked with so far, must be on 20 by now

Standard number
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 28, 2020, 09:28:13 PM
Reply #3

ally2

I guess the papers are getting their transfer rumours from random emails. Quality. It's either that or they're making it up out of thin air.

Almost makes me wonder if I should email a paper with a story and see if they print it. Give them a few specific details just for the trace.

April 28, 2020, 09:50:40 PM
Reply #4

bigmanbob

I'd say it's at least double that

May 13, 2020, 02:32:53 PM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

I guess the papers are getting their transfer rumours from random emails. Quality. It's either that or they're making it up out of thin air.

Almost makes me wonder if I should email a paper with a story and see if they print it. Give them a few specific details just for the trace.

Do it. If there's one player or staff member who has played or worked with that player in the past, however briefly, they will be frothing at the gash to use phrases like "reunited with" and speculate that they have probably been in touch for advice.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 13, 2020, 05:29:13 PM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

Messi please