May 25, 2020, 04:27:35 AM

Poll

What formation should we go with?

4-4-2
28 (84.8%)
4-2-3-1
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: NSNO Decides: The Best Everton Team (of the last 50 years)  (Read 4237 times)

May 09, 2020, 01:14:33 AM
Reply #120

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
TBH you might be right, I don't ever remember seeing Latchford play so my vote was always going to exclude him, but id say Lukaku is much better than Sharp and think he deserves his place in the team.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I'm old enough to remember him My all time favourite and I even remember Ball In fact I wrote an essay about Latchford called the best day of my life.  We won 1-0 at the Baseball Ground thanks to a goal by Latch.. problem with my essay was that most of it was about our record signing and his achievements...
so my teacher wasn't pleased😀  I understand your comparison with Sharp.  I personally think Gray and Lineker were better swell but for all his years and goals I picked him.

May 09, 2020, 01:16:30 AM
Reply #121

Shogun

Administrator
Good team but would have had Phil Neville in the middle, personally.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

May 09, 2020, 01:24:36 AM
Reply #122

Waltzer

I'm old enough to remember him My all time favourite and I even remember Ball In fact I wrote an essay about Latchford called the best day of my life.  We won 1-0 at the Baseball Ground thanks to a goal by Latch.. problem with my essay was that most of it was about our record signing and his achievements...
so my teacher wasn't pleased  I understand your comparison with Sharp.  I personally think Gray and Lineker were better swell but for all his years and goals I picked him.
It's all emotive isn't it, don't think there's a right or wrong choice in any of this. Everyone has an opinion and all selections mean something for someone.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 09, 2020, 02:06:14 AM
Reply #123

Macca77

Good team but would have had Phil Neville in the middle, personally.

Alongside Nyarko

May 09, 2020, 02:47:35 AM
Reply #124

ally2

Not happy with Lukaku. Good player but absolute bellend. Shouldn't matter but it does for me.

May 10, 2020, 12:36:33 AM
Reply #125

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is about Jags is that I can’t think of anyone he couldn’t make a partnership work with and regularly made his CB partner look better.

Probs only had a handful of poor games for us and we’ve all seen him have the best strikers in the PL to n his arse pocket. Without question one of the best CBs we’ve had.

May 10, 2020, 05:36:32 AM
Reply #126

Shogun

Administrator
Been watching some of these (ToffeeTV) interviews with Andy Gray and Ratcliffe.

Pissed off how shit we are to be honest. We've been worse but compared to their team, we're nowhere near.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

May 10, 2020, 05:49:55 AM
Reply #127

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god why was Gareth Barry not even in with a shout here.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown