November 24, 2020, 04:02:04 PM

Author Topic: Rabiot - Again  (Read 4550 times)

May 18, 2020, 02:39:06 PM
Reply #15

bigmanbob

Got to be honest I haven't got a clue about him, what type of midfielder is he?

May 18, 2020, 05:04:57 PM
Reply #16

74Blue

Got to be honest I haven't got a clue about him, what type of midfielder is he?
If and when he can be arsed to put in a proper shift, a very fucking good one indeed.

He's got a tendency to be a bit of a sulky bellend at times, but if you can keep him fired up and hungry, he's as good as any other midfielder that we could realistically attract.

May 18, 2020, 07:24:08 PM
Reply #17

penguinofdoom1878

a half arsed Rabiot is still far better than Delph, Davies & Schniderlin

May 19, 2020, 02:20:16 AM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

That's been one benefit of this virus. I had totally forgotten all three play for us.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

May 19, 2020, 03:02:52 PM
Reply #19

bigmanbob

The thing is though, he'll be on a few quid and I'll give him about three games without trying before he's ran out of the club by the boo boys

May 19, 2020, 07:10:06 PM
Reply #20

74Blue

The thing is though, he'll be on a few quid and I'll give him about three games without trying before he's ran out of the club by the boo boys
He's worked with Ancelloti before at PSG, so I'm sure that if we are interested, Ancelloti is pretty confident that he can keep him motivated and can get the best from him. If so, he would be a fantastic addition to our squad as he does have the talent.

May 19, 2020, 10:07:17 PM
Reply #21

Waltzer

He's worked with Ancelloti before at PSG, so I'm sure that if we are interested, Ancelloti is pretty confident that he can keep him motivated and can get the best from him. If so, he would be a fantastic addition to our squad as he does have the talent.

I agree in principle but would caveat that with the fact that Ancelotti worked with him as a youngster, giving him his debut. Id probably say there is a big difference in the attitude of a 17-year-old coming through and a now 25-year-old

May 19, 2020, 10:14:44 PM
Reply #22

Waltzer

Ive not read everything, but I'm also unsure if all these attitude problems are actually true. Apart from not signing a new contract at PSG what exactly did he do wrong? It was the club that decided to use their financial muscle to exile him? He seems to have a bit of an issue with his Mum and her involvement but not sure why that would be held against him.
Like I said I might have missed something so happy to be proven wrong, but I cant see too much?

June 11, 2020, 12:43:46 AM
Reply #23

Waltzer

This would be difficult, I love Digne but he was very indifferent last season.

Juventus could demand Lucas Digne in exchange if Everton come calling for Adrien Rabiot this summer, with Calciomercato reporting that the two France internationals are both valued at around £23 million.

The Toffees, then, have a decision to make.

Carlo Ancelotti is a big fan of Rabiot, handing the powerhouse midfielder his senior debut during their time together at Paris Saint-Germain.

But is he willing to sacrifice one of the finest full-backs in the Premier League in order to reunite with the five-time Ligue 1 champion at Goodison Park?

There is little doubt that Rabiot, with his fearsome blend of physical and technical gifts, is the sort of player who could take Everton to the next level.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 11, 2020, 12:51:41 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

This would be difficult, I love Digne but he was very indifferent last season.

Juventus could demand Lucas Digne in exchange if Everton come calling for Adrien Rabiot this summer, with Calciomercato reporting that the two France internationals are both valued at around £23 million.

The Toffees, then, have a decision to make.

Carlo Ancelotti is a big fan of Rabiot, handing the powerhouse midfielder his senior debut during their time together at Paris Saint-Germain.

But is he willing to sacrifice one of the finest full-backs in the Premier League in order to reunite with the five-time Ligue 1 champion at Goodison Park?

There is little doubt that Rabiot, with his fearsome blend of physical and technical gifts, is the sort of player who could take Everton to the next level.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

He wasnít brilliant last season but heís surely worth more than 23m. You donít get much of anything for that these days

Also are juve really in a position to be demanding a player we want to keep for a player they have no interest in keeping

June 11, 2020, 12:57:18 AM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He would be a game changer in the middle of the park for us.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 11, 2020, 12:57:35 AM
Reply #26

Shogun

Administrator
Digne is class. Wasnít as good as his first season but heís unadulterated class.

I donít expect him to be with us forever though and he doesnít seem to stay anywhere more than a few years.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

June 11, 2020, 01:11:34 AM
Reply #27

Cereal Killer

If Juve only want £23m then we should just pay it.... or £25m with Martina thrown in

June 11, 2020, 03:27:34 AM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As always depends on the deal but..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 11, 2020, 07:11:42 AM
Reply #29

American Evertonian

Wages will be equal to all of theirs combined too.
Are we there yet?