May 25, 2020, 06:12:00 AM

Author Topic: Rabiot - Again  (Read 1547 times)

May 18, 2020, 02:39:06 PM
Reply #15

bigmanbob

Got to be honest I haven't got a clue about him, what type of midfielder is he?

May 18, 2020, 05:04:57 PM
Reply #16

74Blue

Got to be honest I haven't got a clue about him, what type of midfielder is he?
If and when he can be arsed to put in a proper shift, a very fucking good one indeed.

He's got a tendency to be a bit of a sulky bellend at times, but if you can keep him fired up and hungry, he's as good as any other midfielder that we could realistically attract.

May 18, 2020, 07:24:08 PM
Reply #17

penguinofdoom1878

a half arsed Rabiot is still far better than Delph, Davies & Schniderlin

May 19, 2020, 02:20:16 AM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
a half arsed Rabiot is still far better than Delph, Davies & Schniderlin

That's been one benefit of this virus. I had totally forgotten all three play for us.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

May 19, 2020, 03:02:52 PM
Reply #19

bigmanbob

The thing is though, he'll be on a few quid and I'll give him about three games without trying before he's ran out of the club by the boo boys

May 19, 2020, 07:10:06 PM
Reply #20

74Blue

The thing is though, he'll be on a few quid and I'll give him about three games without trying before he's ran out of the club by the boo boys
He's worked with Ancelloti before at PSG, so I'm sure that if we are interested, Ancelloti is pretty confident that he can keep him motivated and can get the best from him. If so, he would be a fantastic addition to our squad as he does have the talent.

May 19, 2020, 10:07:17 PM
Reply #21

Waltzer

He's worked with Ancelloti before at PSG, so I'm sure that if we are interested, Ancelloti is pretty confident that he can keep him motivated and can get the best from him. If so, he would be a fantastic addition to our squad as he does have the talent.

I agree in principle but would caveat that with the fact that Ancelotti worked with him as a youngster, giving him his debut. Id probably say there is a big difference in the attitude of a 17-year-old coming through and a now 25-year-old

May 19, 2020, 10:14:44 PM
Reply #22

Waltzer

Ive not read everything, but I'm also unsure if all these attitude problems are actually true. Apart from not signing a new contract at PSG what exactly did he do wrong? It was the club that decided to use their financial muscle to exile him? He seems to have a bit of an issue with his Mum and her involvement but not sure why that would be held against him.
Like I said I might have missed something so happy to be proven wrong, but I cant see too much?