May 25, 2020, 04:15:27 AM

Author Topic: Kit manufacturers and sponsors  (Read 3482 times)

May 19, 2020, 09:45:32 PM
Read 3482 times

Goughie

Any more on who will be manufacturing and supplying our kits and merchandise for next year?
Im suprised there hasnt been any updates, or “leaks” about this. There are a lot of changes for next season-with a new supplier, main sponsor, and possibly sleeve sponsor.
Surely the kit design for next season has been completed; on paper at least; which would mean the deal with the new supplier is done, as well as the new main sponsor.

I just find it strange that the club hasnt released anything about this. Not necessarily financial details, but at least the firm; ie Hummel, Puma, Adidas.

Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

May 19, 2020, 09:58:23 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would imagine everything will be delayed due to the coronavirus, theres a lot of uncertainty about when the new season would start, let alone when the current season will finish. And even in normal times we tend to be one of the last to reveal and release kits

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2020, 07:03:36 PM
Reply #2

Lazarou

We can’t return to normal because the normal that we had was precisely the problem.

May 20, 2020, 07:05:18 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

May 20, 2020, 07:07:54 PM
Reply #4

phillyt

Sponsors announced tomorrow. Kit unveiled Friday. On sale June 2nd.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

May 20, 2020, 07:16:39 PM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What are Hummel sizes like?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2020, 07:25:54 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
9 million a season

I'd like to see more detail on it myself. Umbro current deal is about 9m a season and they signed that recently so wonder what the main reason is for moving.

% on sales maybe...as I can't imagine Hummel beat umbro for distribution or marketing.

I'm quite into it personally. No like umbro was a good make anyway.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2020, 07:32:05 PM
Reply #7

mikey_blue

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1263077051201880065?s=21

Everton announce club record three-year kit deal with Hummel. Worth about £9m-a-season.

May 20, 2020, 07:32:30 PM
Reply #8

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What are Hummel sizes like?
used to selling to fat Danes like me.  Don't think you have anything to worry about.  Yesterday it was an announced  that the world's best Counter Strike team had signed a kit deal with Hummel  Sure most off there fans look like you and me... 😀

May 20, 2020, 07:32:44 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

It's basically a blank canvas isn't it, no more generic Umbro or Nike shite

May 20, 2020, 07:33:31 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see more detail on it myself. Umbro current deal is about 9m a season and they signed that recently so wonder what the main reason is for moving.

% on sales maybe...as I can't imagine Hummel beat umbro for distribution or marketing.

I think the umbro deal was between 4 and 5m a season wasn't it?

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2020, 07:34:09 PM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sponsors announced tomorrow. Kit unveiled Friday. On sale June 2nd.
Is this true?doesn't sound very Everton to be that prepared!

May 20, 2020, 07:36:16 PM
Reply #12

phillyt

The Umbro deal was about 4.5-5m a year I thought. We are supposedly doubling that so if it was £9m we are getting £18 now.
In terms of binning Umbro Apparantly there was a clause that if we got a better offer we could go and Umbro were offered the chance to match hummel.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

May 20, 2020, 07:39:37 PM
Reply #13

phillyt

Is this true?doesn't sound very Everton to be that prepared!

Not a clue tbh. But they do have a habit of throwing announcements out together when stuff is in place. If I had to be serious I’d guess sponsor/sponsors would be announced this week but the kit reveals etc will be held back till the end of the season whenever/however that happens.

May 20, 2020, 07:44:03 PM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

The sports direct era