May 25, 2020, 04:22:55 AM

Author Topic: Kit manufacturers and sponsors  (Read 3484 times)

May 20, 2020, 07:52:41 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

The Umbro deal was about 4.5-5m a year I thought. We are supposedly doubling that so if it was £9m we are getting £18 now.
In terms of binning Umbro Apparantly there was a clause that if we got a better offer we could go and Umbro were offered the chance to match hummel.

4-5 was 2014, there was a new deal signed with umbro Recently for just under 9m a year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2020, 07:53:53 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The sports direct era

It's not like people are knocking about in umbro gear in Liverpool like.

Hummel is at least different. Bespoke kits too, think we'll be pleasantly surprised by their offering.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2020, 07:54:33 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Got a pair of grey Hummel shorts off ASOS for £16 a few weeks ago.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2020, 07:56:25 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do the training shorts have netting and a zip, this is what we need to know.

Also preferably not a sticker as a badge like the alt colours this year, total shite.

May 20, 2020, 08:05:01 PM
Reply #19

Heisenberg

It's not like people are knocking about in umbro gear in Liverpool like.

Hummel is at least different. Bespoke kits too, think we'll be pleasantly surprised by their offering.

I was including the Umbro in the sports direct era. Iím just bitter because we was rumoured under armour tbh. Would of had some great training/casual gear with them Iím not even fussed on the actual kit

May 20, 2020, 08:18:18 PM
Reply #20

ally2

So chevrons then. Ok

May 20, 2020, 08:38:18 PM
Reply #21

phillyt

4-5 was 2014, there was a new deal signed with umbro Recently for just under 9m a year.

Interesting  because the report says we doubled our money. If thatís the case we are on 18m a year.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

May 20, 2020, 08:42:49 PM
Reply #22

Thornton_19

Bet these will be our best kits in years these. Then we will bin them off for nike and have generic shit again.

May 20, 2020, 08:48:55 PM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
used to selling to fat Danes like me.  Don't think you have anything to worry about.  Yesterday it was an announced  that the world's best Counter Strike team had signed a kit deal with Hummel  Sure most off there fans look like you and me... 😀

Thank God for that
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2020, 08:51:38 PM
Reply #24

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I was including the Umbro in the sports direct era. Iím just bitter because we was rumoured under armour tbh. Would of had some great training/casual gear with them Iím not even fussed on the actual kit

Under Armour are in massive trouble apparently. Lost a big MLB contract. Wales have got out of their contract early with them too which Iím gutted about as theyíve done the best Wales rugby stuff ever
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2020, 08:54:20 PM
Reply #25

penguinofdoom1878

Interesting  because the report says we doubled our money. If thatís the case we are on 18m a year.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-strike-record-breaking-kit-18281657

that article says "Umbro had been Everton's kit partner for the past six years in a deal that was worth between £4-5m a year but the deal with hummel is said to be a 'significant' increase on that.

The Blues have not revealed the value of the new deal but it is estimated to be worth between £8-10m, double what Umbro were paying"

Also that Umbro were offered the chance to match Hummel but declined.

May 20, 2020, 08:54:40 PM
Reply #26

Macca77

Hummel have tweeted saying they'll do is proud, that'll do for me

May 20, 2020, 08:56:08 PM
Reply #27

Jamokachi

hummel are probably the most iconic football kit manufacturers around. Sports Direct, fucking hell.

May 20, 2020, 09:09:34 PM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
They made the classic white and purple Real Madrid kit with teka as the sponsor.

Iím in.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2020, 09:20:45 PM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Can't see it. Think it will be £9mish.

We signed a new deal in march 2019, although interestingly the club article about it has been removed.

There was a bit if a breakdown in relationship recently between us and umbro, I wonder if one or both sides have backed out of the new deal and Hummel have been allowed to take it up.

A few months ago umbro were doing an iconic kits thing on twitter and didn't include a single Everton top, think it's been dead with them a while.

Fanatics apparently have some deal with Hummel too. Wouldn't be shocked if this new deal was more creative accounting from the club to be absolutely honest.