July 15, 2020, 01:43:07 AM

Author Topic: Summer Transfer Plans  (Read 30197 times)

Trowel, YellowHold, GrantyBoy78 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 05, 2020, 05:56:50 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon I'd maybe rather have him in cm than Delph? Have I lost the plot?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 05, 2020, 06:13:50 AM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hornby linked to Reims, £4m
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 05, 2020, 01:06:24 PM
Reply #62

Waltzer

I was thinking the same with Davies

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 05, 2020, 02:25:59 PM
Reply #63

penguinofdoom1878

yes you have all lost the plot, Besic is shite, if we can shift him this summer we'll be better off for it, just stop it

June 05, 2020, 02:29:48 PM
Reply #64

Waltzer

yes you have all lost the plot, Besic is shite, if we can shift him this summer we'll be better off for it, just stop it
Don't think anyone is really saying he's not shit, it's just whether he's less shit than the rest of the shit we have?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 05, 2020, 02:34:46 PM
Reply #65

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Besic has had some good games in an Everton shirt. Can you say that about Delph?

Don’t think they’d be many complaints if we started seeing Besic in the team over most of those midfielders.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 05, 2020, 02:57:57 PM
Reply #66

ajax_andy

Besic has had some good games in an Everton shirt. Can you say that about Delph?

Don’t think they’d be many complaints if we started seeing Besic in the team over most of those midfielders.

I had a dream last night we stuffed Liverpool 6-0 and Delph scored a screamer... Purely on that basis I'd start Delph ahead of Besic 😂

June 05, 2020, 07:06:24 PM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In my dream Davies got sent off after ten minutes, let’s not start him purely on that basis.

June 05, 2020, 10:30:25 PM
Reply #68

Toddacelli

I'd play Besic over Delph, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin personally.

He'll have better games than Delph, he'll contribute more than Sigurdsson and he's more mobile than Schneiderlin.

Gomes and Davies still in the side ahead of Besic though.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 05, 2020, 10:50:26 PM
Reply #69

ajax_andy

I'd play Besic over Delph, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin personally.

He'll have better games than Delph, he'll contribute more than Sigurdsson and he's more mobile than Schneiderlin.

Gomes and Davies still in the side ahead of Besic though.

I wouldn't have him above any of them, he's absolute garbage.  Appreciate non of the others are exactly great either, but they are better.

June 06, 2020, 12:06:35 AM
Reply #70

Toddacelli

I wouldn't have him above any of them, he's absolute garbage.  Appreciate non of the others are exactly great either, but they are better.

I'll agree that Delph is a close call but the man's a prick and Mo is lovely.

Even Scneiderlin I'd say they are similar so I can put that one down to personal preference.

But to say you'd rather have a passenger in there who won't even touch the ball? I genuinely can't get my head around that.

Change his name to Basic, coz that's what he is, but at least he'll be involved in the game and try his best. Sigurdsson will run further than anyone else in the whole team in the match but what's the point of it all if he's running away from the ball?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 06, 2020, 01:14:05 AM
Reply #71

ajax_andy

I'll agree that Delph is a close call but the man's a prick and Mo is lovely.

Even Scneiderlin I'd say they are similar so I can put that one down to personal preference.

But to say you'd rather have a passenger in there who won't even touch the ball? I genuinely can't get my head around that.

Change his name to Basic, coz that's what he is, but at least he'll be involved in the game and try his best. Sigurdsson will run further than anyone else in the whole team in the match but what's the point of it all if he's running away from the ball?

I agree Delph is a prick, that doesn't bother me so much if he puts in a decent performance... I'm no fan but he is a better player than Besic imo.

Schneiderlin put on some good games before the lockdown, he's a better player by some distance to Besic but only when he actually tries, which under Ancelloti he seemed to be doing.

Sig is an enigma, I'd personally not have him or Besic anywhere near the team, but in his extremely limited showings Besic hasn't done anything to suggest he's a premier League standard, and whilst Sig is largely garbage he's better and capable of producing something Besic isn't, even if it's just once in a game... He's a better player even if he's by and large uninvolved.

June 06, 2020, 02:14:31 AM
Reply #72

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How have we spent this much on midfielders and we're still in this position.

Honestly think a top midfielder in this side and some Everton eye balls are going to be opened on what we've been missing out on for so long.

June 06, 2020, 02:54:39 AM
Reply #73

kerryblue boy

Hornby linked to Reims, £4m
Says 1.8 mil in the echo

June 06, 2020, 02:56:19 AM
Reply #74

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Says 1.8 mil in the echo

I've probably seen euros or something!