July 10, 2020, 08:34:55 PM

Author Topic: Summer Transfer Plans  (Read 25580 times)

June 30, 2020, 11:10:28 PM
Reply #330

KoemansNumberTens

The love-in for Garbutt on twitter is annoying.

Bloke refused to leave multiple times so he could blag a massive wage from us for five years despite being a league one standard footballer.

Obviously it's our fault for giving him that contract and would I do the same in his position if I were earning that much whilst out of my depth at a PL club (that I don't support)? Possibly, yeah.

However he still drained us of a wage and offered nothing in return so I don't know why people are licking his hoop.

Yeah just reading it all now. No problem with him refusing to leave. He’d have to be crazy to give up a lottery win for nothing but people thanking him for his service is ridiculous.

Absolutely highlights how inept much of our business has been. We’ve been paying an okay league 1 player a million and a half a season for years. He should be fucking thanking us for the charity

July 01, 2020, 03:16:17 AM
Reply #331

Waltzer

Garbutt has shared a video on twitter of CA being asked why we've decided to release him. He genuinely has no clue who he is.
https://twitter.com/luke_garbutt/status/1278007186615160832?s=19

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 01, 2020, 03:50:38 AM
Reply #332

bigmanbob

Wow a highlight real with deflected goals, saved freekicks and a corner. I bet Carlo can't sleep tonight

July 01, 2020, 03:54:35 AM
Reply #333

KoemansNumberTens

Wow a highlight real with deflected goals, saved freekicks and a corner. I bet Carlo can't sleep tonight

To be fair he has completely laughed it off. A lot of people do seem to have a problem with it on his behalf though. Says much more about his lack of impact than anything else though

July 01, 2020, 06:00:37 AM
Reply #334

toffee_scot

Cannot believe that Luke Garbutt has been at the club for 11 years.

July 01, 2020, 02:58:10 PM
Reply #335

Toddacelli

I know!

Has he been hiding in the basement in Niasse's locker or something?

Totally reminds me of when my mate at work went part-time but kept accruing holiday at full-time rate. It was brilliant until someone eventually clicked! Had about 2 years on 20 hours a week with 28 days holiday and when he was off he got paid for 40 hrs per week lolol

P.S. Disclaimer - this ain't no small business that got hurt by his actions btw - no billionaires were harmed by his actions

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 01, 2020, 08:03:00 PM
Reply #336

GrantyBoy78

Wigan Athletic: Championship club goes into administration https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53247333

They won’t be buying Dowell, then.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

July 01, 2020, 08:33:03 PM
Reply #337

Cozzie

Wigan Athletic: Championship club goes into administration https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53247333

They won’t be buying Dowell, then.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

First of many in the lower leagues I reckon.

July 01, 2020, 08:50:28 PM
Reply #338

Mac934

So he qualifies for a testimonial then 😂😂😂😂!

July 01, 2020, 11:16:29 PM
Reply #339

Waltzer

Fair play to Niasse. I know people will say hes stolen a living for long enough but he didnt have to do this. Was a nice touch (this is until I find out the final percentage of his wage was 0.05%!!!).

"In particular a special thank you to Mr Roberto Martinez and the Everton Board for making this possible.

“Although my circumstances were public and personally challenging, I leave Everton FC with a record of a goal every 3 games of playing time for the club.

"And I will always incentivise any young black athlete to come to England and perform at the highest level, no matter the difficulties, no matter the challenges.

"The Everton backroom staff, the fans and the North West of England welcomed me with open arms and I can only say again, thank you.

“Finally, I have decided to donate a percentage of my final week’s salary to the St Andrew’s Community Network who operate the North Liverpool Foodbank.

"They are doing an extraordinary work in very challenging circumstances and they are a reminder that together we can all contribute and play an active and positive role in society.

"I now look forward to my next challenge in football.”

July 02, 2020, 01:02:08 AM
Reply #340

KoemansNumberTens

I’ve no problem with any of the 3 we let go. Not their fault the contracts we gave them. Good luck to all 3 but let’s hope they’ve been saving up

July 02, 2020, 02:37:57 AM
Reply #341

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 02, 2020, 04:09:37 AM
Reply #342

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Ballpark number on the fee?

July 02, 2020, 04:13:22 AM
Reply #343