July 15, 2020, 02:27:07 AM

Author Topic: Nine matches left, what can we still achieve?  (Read 4047 times)

June 30, 2020, 07:28:46 AM
Reply #60

Shogun

Administrator

Away fixtures in bold

Burnley will take some beating here you know.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

June 30, 2020, 09:32:07 PM
Reply #61

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley will take some beating here you know.
Yep, their run-in includes a lot of games you'd expect them to win. Current form and fixtures suggests Sheff Utd, Palace and Newcastle will struggle. We are probably then the outsider of those left.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

July 02, 2020, 02:29:01 AM
Reply #62

Robioto

7 from 9 so far is a great return so far, especially as we've played 1st and 3rd.

July 02, 2020, 02:31:33 AM
Reply #63

Shogun

Administrator
If we can get 4 points from our next three matches and win our last three then we’ll have a chance.

Im worried about our next three though.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

July 02, 2020, 02:44:50 AM
Reply #64

Waltzer

Strength in depth is our issue. Id still be more tempted to consolidate and not burn the likes of Ricky and DCL out every game. There's going to be little off season and I'm seeing enough from Carlo to suggest a few good acquisitions and we could have a much better season next year, let's prepare for that. Give the likes of Kean and Gordon a run to see how good they are

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 02, 2020, 02:45:12 AM
Reply #65

Jamokachi

Im worried about our next three though.

Aye. Spurs away is always tough, a draw would be a good result. Southampton are bang in form and a completely different side to that we played earlier in the season. Wolves are brilliant again this yea, do well to get anything out of that. The fucking no-mark bellends.

July 02, 2020, 02:45:45 AM
Reply #66

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
With goal difference we’ve essentially three points to make up on Arsenal.

Got to assume that they’ll win 3/6 so we’d need 12/18 pts

Which on top of these 7/9 would be a very good last 9 matches

July 02, 2020, 02:57:13 AM
Reply #67

Cozzie

I know I really need to let this go, but I am still reeling about those 2 points dropped against Newcastle, we would be right bang in it if it wasn't for that.

Bah!

July 02, 2020, 03:09:25 AM
Reply #68

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We’ve got 25 pts from 42 available (14 games) since CA has arrived.

We’ve only got 2/15 against normal top 6 but 23/27 out of the rest

July 02, 2020, 03:10:00 AM
Reply #69

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I know I really need to let this go, but I am still reeling about those 2 points dropped against Newcastle, we would be right bang in it if it wasn't for that.

Bah!

Still all the more odd as that was by far and away our best performance

July 02, 2020, 07:16:53 PM
Reply #70

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Bah!

But it keeps giving me the opportunity to remind you (and everyone) that we lost to Bournemouth, Villa, Sheffield & Norwich by a combined 1-9. And with GD looking to play a massive role...

We're currently -7. Even if every one of those matches was a draw we'd be +1 right now! 🤬

Thanks Obama
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 02, 2020, 07:27:00 PM
Reply #71

Cozzie

But it keeps giving me the opportunity to remind you (and everyone) that we lost to Bournemouth, Villa, Sheffield & Norwich by a combined 1-9. And with GD looking to play a massive role...

We're currently -7. Even if every one of those matches was a draw we'd be +1 right now! 🤬

Thanks Obama

Yup haha.

We hung on to Silva too long.

Also still dont feel the last minute goal against United should have been dissallowed. We should be where Wolves and Leicester are now, at least points wise.

July 02, 2020, 10:33:24 PM
Reply #72

Bluedylan

Thanks Obama

Sheffield United
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 02, 2020, 10:36:05 PM
Reply #73

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 02, 2020, 10:38:04 PM
Reply #74

Heisenberg

It’s actually doeable. We’ve shown we can be tactically good under Ancelotti, but this will be a test of heart more than anything. Let’s see if they finally have the desire