July 10, 2020, 06:54:52 PM

Author Topic: Player of the Year/Most Imrpoved Player/Disappointment of the season...  (Read 1712 times)

June 04, 2020, 05:17:52 PM
Read 1712 times

Thomas

SO far up to this point....

POTY - DCL

MIP - Holgate

Always liked both these players so made up for them there good lads. :thumbsup:

Disappointment : Moise Kean. Danny Ings has more experience but still more goals than him. Kean must do better.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 07:50:02 PM by Thomas »

June 04, 2020, 05:34:29 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Disappointment : Moise Kean. Danny Ings has more experience but still more goals than him. Enough said.

This makes no sense, Thomas.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 04, 2020, 05:35:57 PM
Reply #2

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fair shouts on the 1st couple, and in a way the 3rd one is certainly a legitimate candidate.  I cannot for the life of me understand your reasoning in your post though.

June 04, 2020, 05:40:43 PM
Reply #3

Waltzer

POTY - Richarlison

MIP - DCL

Disappointment - Take your pick, Sig, Schneiderlin, Iwobi, Delph. If you're disappointed by Kean then that's down to your own expectations, he was 19 years old coming to a new Country

June 04, 2020, 05:50:51 PM
Reply #4

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
POTY - Richarlison

MIP - I can't split DCL and Holgate personally

Disappointment - Delph for me.  Expected him to come in and add some steel and leadership and to improve our midfield setup, but he's not done that at all.

June 04, 2020, 06:18:36 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
POTY - Richarlison

MIP - DCL

Disappointment - Take your pick, Sig, Schneiderlin, Iwobi, Delph. If you're disappointed by Kean then that's down to your own expectations, he was 19 years old coming to a new Country
  spot on

June 04, 2020, 07:46:55 PM
Reply #6

Thomas

Fair shouts on the 1st couple, and in a way the 3rd one is certainly a legitimate candidate.  I cannot for the life of me understand your reasoning in your post though.

Kean is better than Ings. But has less goals. Why?

That's basically all I meant.

June 04, 2020, 07:48:26 PM
Reply #7

Thomas

POTY - Richarlison

MIP - I can't split DCL and Holgate personally

Disappointment - Delph for me.  Expected him to come in and add some steel and leadership and to improve our midfield setup, but he's not done that at all.

Good point.  Delph has sort of been like an Ashley William's signing you expected experience and poise and being solid yet he's been a bit mehhhh really.

June 04, 2020, 07:54:32 PM
Reply #8

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

experience  ???

June 04, 2020, 08:01:29 PM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

Ings is a decent 10ish league goals a season striker, and he'd been having the season of his life pretty much up until the suspension.

Kean is a highly rated but inexperienced young player who's got massive potential.  Truthfully I would have hoped for a little bit more from Kean this year, but he wasn't helped by the mis-use by Silva at start of season (playing him wide etc), and then the form of DCL making it hard from him to get anything other than fleeting game time. 

June 04, 2020, 08:47:29 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2020, 08:53:28 PM
Reply #11

Thomas

June 04, 2020, 09:14:54 PM
Reply #12

Macca77

POTY - Richarlison

MIP - DCL

Disappointment : Delph, hes absolutely shite, but most of all not seeing much of Gbamin

June 04, 2020, 11:24:32 PM
Reply #13

ajax_andy

POTY - Richarlison

MIP - DCL

Disappointment - Mina.  I appreciate there's been much MUCH worse players so this isn't based on him playing badly, more the realisation that he's just not quite good enough for where we want to be.  I'd hoped we'd signed a bit of a rough diamond but overall he's just a decent to good centre half, not the all conquering beast of a defender who's an absolute menace in the opposition's box from set pieces.

I'm not disappointed in Delph, Sig etc as I knew they were shite already... Iwobe I think still needs more time to show what he can do.

June 04, 2020, 11:27:17 PM
Reply #14

IPCannock

NSNO Subscriber
Danny Ings has had a fantastic season. Anyone scoring more than him would have been in the running for prem top scorer so I'd avoid any comparison with him.

POTY - Richarlison/DCL

MIP - Holgate/DCL

Most disappointing - Delph - managed to combine being crap with being a bit of an arsehole too.