July 15, 2020, 01:47:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Everton announce new main sponsor  (Read 7342 times)

June 08, 2020, 09:40:35 PM
Reply #15

Lazarou

Nope. Luckily thatís still... angry birds.

Hummel , angry birds and Cazoo. Jeez

Prestigious global partners  :eh:

Just need Panda Cola as our official drinks partner.
We canít return to normal because the normal that we had was precisely the problem.

June 08, 2020, 09:43:18 PM
Reply #16

Heisenberg

June 08, 2020, 09:46:41 PM
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Isnít this meant to be all about the Benjaminís? You guys are too arsed about some Tory kopites on Twitter making fun of you.

Proper baller the fella who owns the company isnít he? Banked as fuck.

June 08, 2020, 09:49:49 PM
Reply #18

Cozzie

Total shite.

Mind you. I don't know the financial side of this deal yet, is it lucrative? Improvement on Sports Pesa?

We're fucking shite.

June 08, 2020, 09:53:55 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Isnít this meant to be all about the Benjaminís? You guys are too arsed about some Tory kopites on Twitter making fun of you.

Proper baller the fella who owns the company isnít he? Banked as fuck.

While we never officially announce revenue I do notice the extremely absent 'record breaking' or 'club record' line from the press release.

Unserious football club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2020, 09:54:21 PM
Reply #20

Alex6691

Who gives a shit if they're giving us mad dough? I mean, surely we wouldn't have gone with them if it wasn't the most lucrative option.

June 08, 2020, 09:57:01 PM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
While we never officially announce revenue I do notice the extremely absent 'record breaking' or 'club record' line from the press release.

Unserious football club.

But you usually get annoyed when they use words like that?

I suppose we could have borrowed a whistle from one of the local gangsters and DBB could have held up Bill Gates at gunpoint until he became main sponsor?

June 08, 2020, 09:59:25 PM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
Cazoo will look shit on a shirt like.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

June 08, 2020, 09:59:40 PM
Reply #23

Heisenberg

Who gives a shit if they're giving us mad dough? I mean, surely we wouldn't have gone with them if it wasn't the most lucrative option.

Didnít we stick with Umbro or kitbag because we couldnít be bothered with the faff of changing it?

June 08, 2020, 10:00:40 PM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

June 08, 2020, 10:02:48 PM
Reply #25

Macca77

June 08, 2020, 10:08:40 PM
Reply #26

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
But you usually get annoyed when they use words like that?

I suppose we could have borrowed a whistle from one of the local gangsters and DBB could have held up Bill Gates at gunpoint until he became main sponsor?

It's not the words themselves I don't like. I want to hear about record deals I just want them to be real.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2020, 10:13:03 PM
Reply #27

Trowel

Only club in the top flight with a British brand on the shirt, which may mean something to some people.

Good article on the fella here. Smart, but wouldn't be surprised if he let his kids chose the brand name though - yeesh, way to kill kit sales... :/

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/business-interview-alex-chesterman-the-tech-tycoon-turned-used-car-salesman-on-his-final-excursion-a4362141.html
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 08, 2020, 10:16:03 PM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
27m over 3yrs

DM saying 30, so it's going to be there or there abouts what SP was.

June 08, 2020, 10:17:13 PM
Reply #29

D15TIN

Mirror saying it's 10mill per year. Marginally better than SportPesa