July 15, 2020, 02:44:13 AM

Author Topic: [News]Blues set to offload midfield flop  (Read 2019 times)

June 24, 2020, 05:17:04 PM
Reply #30

dazfrancis

Can I just double check, has Schneiderlin actually left yet?

June 24, 2020, 05:20:02 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

June 24, 2020, 05:29:03 PM
Reply #32

dazfrancis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53152385

Was a little worried it will fall through and we'll be stuck with him for another season

June 24, 2020, 06:25:41 PM
Reply #33

sam of the south

Ah well, only just over another year to go before we stop paying Sandro £3.5 million a year, good thing is we haven’t had to pay him any win bonus.

That is scandalous, isn’t it. Mad Moshiri, Wet Walshy, and Cockend Koeman were quite the trio.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

June 24, 2020, 06:47:06 PM
Reply #34

KoemansNumberTens

Couple that with the ridiculous wages we're dishing out to ultimately very average players, meaning no fucker can afford to take them off our hands

We’ve done some truly shocking business. Bolasie Morgan and sigurdsson. The fees and wages on them 3.... you either laugh or you cry. Probably cost most than Liverpool’s front 3.
Throw tosan in too. That’s 4 players who have literally no value and are taking big wages too. Makes signings like Keane and walcott look astute. Least they are capable of contributing

June 24, 2020, 06:49:08 PM
Reply #35

KoemansNumberTens

Don’t have a big problem with the Sandro signing. It was a poor 1 but least it seemed logical without hindsight. Some of the others have been ridiculous

Also “better than what we have” we’ve barely even managed that with much of our transfer business

June 24, 2020, 07:15:33 PM
Reply #36

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Ah well, only just over another year to go before we stop paying Sandro £3.5 million a year, good thing is we haven’t had to pay him any win bonus.

Sandro AND Bolasie! That's like, £7.3m/year. 🥴
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 24, 2020, 07:17:55 PM
Reply #37

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
We’ve done some truly shocking business. Bolasie Morgan and sigurdsson. The fees and wages on them 3.... you either laugh or you cry. Probably cost most than Liverpool’s front 3.
Throw tosan in too. That’s 4 players who have literally no value and are taking big wages too. Makes signings like Keane and walcott look astute. Least they are capable of contributing

Not quite 😂
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 24, 2020, 07:35:21 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

Not quite 😂

34 29 and 40 for Liverpool’s front 3

45 for sigurdsson. 25 for Morgan. Was bolasie 28?? 103 vs 98. If we give them 5 million do you think they’d swap

June 24, 2020, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #39

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
34 29 and 40 for Liverpool’s front 3

45 for sigurdsson. 25 for Morgan. Was bolasie 28?? 103 vs 98. If we give them 5 million do you think they’d swap

Oh I thought you were talking salaries. It's a well-known fact that Liverpool knows how to identify talent and buy them at good prices. Hell, they got Firmino for 36 and Robertson for 8 too. To think that Gylfi was more than ANY of them is enough to make you cry.

Leicester too; Schmeichel 2, Ndidi 16, Maddison 23, and Tielemans 40.

We were gross.
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 24, 2020, 07:54:52 PM
Reply #40

KoemansNumberTens

Oh I thought you were talking salaries. It's a well-known fact that Liverpool knows how to identify talent and buy them at good prices. Hell, they got Firmino for 36 and Robertson for 8 too. To think that Gylfi was more than ANY of them is enough to make you cry.

Leicester too; Schmeichel 2, Ndidi 16, Maddison 23, and Tielemans 40.

We were gross.

Not even sure they’d have been on that much more than our lot when they first arrived. Obviously they’ve had increases since and obviously our lot haven’t (I wonder why)
Our business has been as bad as there’s has been good. It takes some skill to sign players so bad and on such inflated contracts that we can barely give them away. 2m for Morgan apparently and we are all delighted. I’d be happy with nothing for sigurdsson and bolasie. The reality is we’d have to pay bolasie to leave. It’s disgusting the money and opportunity we just pissed away

June 24, 2020, 09:45:27 PM
Reply #41

velimski

Was feeling pretty chuffed now we've finally got him off the wage bill, then realised there are still LOADS more that offer absolutely nothing like Tosun, Sandro, Bolasie, Besic.

They almost make the likes of Walcott and Delph seem valuable, but in reality need binning off too.