July 10, 2020, 07:44:15 PM

Author Topic: [News]Brands says Everton won't spend big this summer  (Read 1385 times)

June 20, 2020, 07:28:12 PM
Read 1385 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Brands says Everton won't spend big this summer

Everton Director of Football, Marcel Brands, says that the Blues are not on the lookout for "crazy names" this summer but want to strnegthen in two or three key areas.

Source: Brands says Everton won't spend big this summer

June 20, 2020, 10:03:54 PM
Reply #1

Nicco

Brands says Everton won't spend big this summer

Everton Director of Football, Marcel Brands, says that the Blues are not on the lookout for "crazy names" this summer but want to strnegthen in two or three key areas.

Source: Brands says Everton won't spend big this summer

Three key areas being defence, midfield and attack.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:31:20 PM by Nicco »
Jönköpings Södra IF

June 20, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

Why’s he talking to the Dutch media and not to the official website? About the third time he’s done that.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 21, 2020, 12:11:13 AM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Why's he talking to the Dutch media and not to the official website? About the third time he's done that.

He's basically a Belgian dad

June 21, 2020, 12:44:44 AM
Reply #4

TheTone

Can't see there being much footie in the 20/21 season so forget about transfers until next summer perhaps 🤷‍♂️

June 21, 2020, 01:34:24 AM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

Squad is still very unbalanced. We'll have to spend big again before too long.
Something clever written by someone else.

June 21, 2020, 02:07:17 AM
Reply #6

KingdingalingNL

Why’s he talking to the Dutch media and not to the official website? About the third time he’s done that.

You mean why was he interviewed by a Dutch newspaper as he is Dutch and they also asked questions about his/ the clubs plans? Shouldn't your question be why did the official site not interview him and ask the same questions, why is it that Brands is doing something strange? The interview was not just about our summer plans, but this is all that is being reacted to because the summer window is opening soon.

June 21, 2020, 02:51:20 AM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

You mean why was he interviewed by a Dutch newspaper as he is Dutch and they also asked questions about his/ the clubs plans? Shouldn't your question be why did the official site not interview him and ask the same questions, why is it that Brands is doing something strange? The interview was not just about our summer plans, but this is all that is being reacted to because the summer window is opening soon.
All right Dutchie, calm down

Indeed, I stand corrected: I meant why aren’t the club keeping the fans informed through official EFC channels?

June 21, 2020, 03:12:18 PM
Reply #8

Toddacelli

He's basically a Belgian dad

I thought Brexit would mean no more Belgian dads? Damn! That was a wasted vote  shakeyheadman

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 21, 2020, 06:04:18 PM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

What a weird post.

June 21, 2020, 06:57:02 PM
Reply #10

GrantyBoy78

What a weird post.
Should be through official channels to drive traffic (£) to  those platforms. All business-savvy clubs do it, you fucking blert.

June 21, 2020, 07:16:44 PM
Reply #11

indiantoffee1975

2-3 astitute signings to build on the finish of this season.

Midfielder, right winger and perhaps a centre back. Probably see Braithwaite and Gibson at some stage next season so may not even require another centre back.

June 21, 2020, 07:43:14 PM
Reply #12

Jamokachi

Should be through official channels to drive traffic (£) to  those platforms. All business-savvy clubs do it, you fucking blert.

Classy. The official site is puff piece for the club, you want insightful interviews you source real journalists.

June 21, 2020, 09:08:59 PM
Reply #13

Waltzer

2-3 astitute signings to build on the finish of this season.

Midfielder, right winger and perhaps a centre back. Probably see Braithwaite and Gibson at some stage next season so may not even require another centre back.
Keeper, right back, centre back, right winger, centre midfielder x2 and possibly a striker. DCLs record was amazing the last 10 games but before that pretty woeful so the jury is still out to some extent on him

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 21, 2020, 09:10:19 PM
Reply #14

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Playing FM20 24/7.