July 15, 2020, 04:00:09 AM

Author Topic: anyone else heard coutinho on loan rumours ?  (Read 905 times)

June 23, 2020, 07:44:08 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think bit harsh throwing Iwobi in that he's played a grand total of 1,258 minutes for his new club, who are their 3rd manager since he joined 10 months ago, think we should cut him some slack.

True, fair enough. I like the kid actually, I just don't think he is the type of player Ancelotti can use in his system.

So replace Iwobi with Lookman then.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

June 23, 2020, 07:46:59 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
True, fair enough. I like the kid actually, I just don't think he is the type of player Ancelotti can use in his system.

So replace Iwobi with Lookman then.

Made the best part of 20m back off him.

Even when it goes wrong, it's right to buy younger cheaper players who are getting better than older players who are getting worse.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 23, 2020, 07:48:24 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Made the best part of 20m back off him.

Even when it goes wrong, it's right to buy younger cheaper players who are getting better than older players who are getting worse.

True, I was scratching around for failed younger players we'd signed the past couple of years. We really haven't signed that many that have failed to be honest. None have really set the world on fire apart from Richarlison.

Edit And DCL at last.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 07:50:06 PM by blargins »
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

June 24, 2020, 09:12:16 PM
Reply #18

formerKHL

I think bit harsh throwing Iwobi in that he's played a grand total of 1,258 minutes for his new club, who are their 3rd manager since he joined 10 months ago, think we should cut him some slack.

TOTAL POO......