July 10, 2020, 07:14:50 PM

Author Topic: Norwich v Everton  (Read 5498 times)

June 26, 2020, 12:30:17 AM
Reply #435

ajax_andy

I'm pretty excited to be back for the Kean arguments again 😂

@ajax_andy you slay me fella. Defend Pickford to the death because you were a keeper when you were 12, but slag Kean equally as hard because he hasn't turned into Mbappe in 1,500 minutes. I wish you had been a striker at 12!

I'm now kind of thinking loaning him to a team in the championship for a year would do him a world of good. He'd become infinitely more comfortable with English football and probably bang in goals Pto build that confidence.

Pickford has shown his class in a world cup, there's a player there and there's no doubt about that IMO.  I've also criticised him and said he needs to do better for us too.

Kean scored a few goals in a fantastic team with world class players around him... I'd say one has earned a bit of time, and the other has a hell of a lot to prove.

June 26, 2020, 12:34:57 AM
Reply #436

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford has shown his class in a world cup, there's a player there and there's no doubt about that IMO.  I've also criticised him and said he needs to do better for us too.

Kean scored a few goals in a fantastic team with world class players around him... I'd say one has earned a bit of time, and the other has a hell of a lot to prove.

Time to resurrect the Pickford thread!

;)
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 26, 2020, 12:44:00 AM
Reply #437

ajax_andy

Time to resurrect the Pickford thread!

;)

Haha 😂

June 26, 2020, 12:45:18 AM
Reply #438

AllyBlue14

Who the fuck do you think you are to know what's best? With no game on the horizon for 7 days, and we needing every point possible, no, it likely was not the "perfect game for him to start."

Get bent.

So on a swelteringly hot day, a game against the bottom club (torn apart my Southampton) 3 days after your 2 first choice strikers ran themselves into the ground against top of the table (having been out of action for 3 months) isn't an ideal opportunity for a struggling striker to try and prove himself?

You can't give it Billy Big Bollocks and dismiss perfectly reasonable conjecture (which, as ordinary fans, is about the limit for most of us) with sarcastic or condescending quips and not expect someone to take you to task.

June 26, 2020, 12:53:40 AM
Reply #439

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
So on a swelteringly hot day, a game against the bottom club (torn apart my Southampton) 3 days after your 2 first choice strikers ran themselves into the ground against top of the table (having been out of action for 3 months) isn't an ideal opportunity for a struggling striker to try and prove himself?

You can't give it Billy Big Bollocks and dismiss perfectly reasonable conjecture (which, as ordinary fans, is about the limit for most of us) with sarcastic or condescending quips and not expect someone to take you to task.

Swelteringly hot. 😂

I'm weary of you, it's been fun.
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 26, 2020, 01:04:00 AM
Reply #440

AllyBlue14

Swelteringly hot. 😂

I'm weary of you, it's been fun.

Can't help but feel a bit mean discussing it with someone so ill-equipped.

I'm sure when we discuss baseball one day, you'll come into your own 👍🏻

June 26, 2020, 01:08:50 AM
Reply #441

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Can't help but feel a bit mean discussing it with someone so ill-equipped.

I'm sure when we discuss baseball one day, you'll come into your own 👍🏻

Oh you're one of THOSE jagoffs who think where someone lives is in some way related to the understanding of something.

I'd rather be a fuckwit than a halfwit. Laters
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 26, 2020, 01:15:25 AM
Reply #442

formerKHL

I get the point your trying to make ally...but you missed the obvious facts that they both hadn’t played for 3 months....first game back(lpool) so 2nd game back they need the game time...need the match fitness time...need to build their stamina levels...need the points....etc etc.....and oh ye...probably the reason he didn’t drop one of them for kean and if Carlo had of dropped one of them and we’d of drew or lost....imagine the total meltdown on here.....

June 26, 2020, 01:53:11 AM
Reply #443

AllyBlue14

Oh you're one of THOSE jagoffs who think where someone lives is in some way related to the understanding of something.

I'd rather be a fuckwit than a halfwit. Laters

Haha, nice try! Did you just make an assumption when you had a go at someone else for doing the same thing?

Don't flatter yourself, your lack of understanding is glaring, it's got nothing to do with where you're from.

June 26, 2020, 02:09:13 AM
Reply #444

AllyBlue14

I get the point your trying to make ally...but you missed the obvious facts that they both hadn’t played for 3 months....first game back(lpool) so 2nd game back they need the game time...need the match fitness time...need to build their stamina levels...need the points....etc etc.....and oh ye...probably the reason he didn’t drop one of them for kean and if Carlo had of dropped one of them and we’d of drew or lost....imagine the total meltdown on here.....

I agree mate!

I'm not saying he should've started at all. My point was more in response to people complaining about his lack of game time or saying we don't know what he's showing in training. If Carlo had any kind of faith in him, Norwich may've been a good opportunity to show it.

The two teams we've put out would suggest that injuries and the Bernard/Iwobi debate aside, Lean doesn't appear to feature too prominently in first team plans right now.

June 26, 2020, 02:11:04 AM
Reply #445

Crackling

NSNO Subscriber
On Kean, I do think if he was a local kid there would be little patience for him, based on what he has shown, and the majority would want him on loan or sold.
Despite him looking like he needs to physically strengthen quite a bit, im more confident about Gordon making it here than Moise Kean.

I just don't see it with Kean, sorry. I don't think he sees the game and makes decisions quick enough.
Happy to be proved wrong, but when I watch him I just sigh.