July 15, 2020, 03:57:26 AM

Author Topic: [News]Reasons Why Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of the BEST Strikers in 2020!  (Read 367 times)

June 26, 2020, 01:36:59 AM
Read 367 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Reasons Why Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of the BEST Strikers in 2020!

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has experienced a breakthrough this season in the Everton team, and it is not difficult to see why.

Source: Reasons Why Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of the BEST Strikers in 2020!

June 27, 2020, 05:27:08 PM
Reply #1

Toddacelli

I'm not the best at analysing this sort of stuff but even I can see that the positioning and movement have been hugely improved of late and this for me is the main reason behind his good form.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 27, 2020, 08:19:59 PM
Reply #2

ajax_andy

I'm not the best at analysing this sort of stuff but even I can see that the positioning and movement have been hugely improved of late and this for me is the main reason behind his good form.

His movement for the save / Davies post shot was definitely something he wouldn't have done even 6 months ago, you can see he's working on it (just like every part of his game).

Against Norwich there were a couple of occasions where he didn't gamble on a ball in to the box and that's something other top strikers would, so I think he still has a lot of work to do on movement in to goal scoring positions... Pretty sure he'll get there though as his improvement all round has been nothing short of outstanding

June 27, 2020, 09:46:30 PM
Reply #3

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine how much he could improve with some decent creative midfielders behind him.
(Zoolander)

June 28, 2020, 01:34:14 AM
Reply #4

formerKHL

Once he learns to take a man on and go past him 1 on 1 and also be more alert and quick off the mark in the 6 yard box we’ll have great centre forward on our hands.....