July 10, 2020, 08:17:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 5128 times)

June 29, 2020, 02:47:58 AM
Read 5128 times

Shogun

Administrator
Wednesday at 6pm on Sky

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Iwobi Gomes Sigurdsson Gordon
DCL Richarlison

Probably a toss up between Gordon and Bernard but that's what I expect.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

June 29, 2020, 03:38:47 AM
Reply #1

Juanito

I think Maddison would run riot in pockets behind Sigurdsson and Gomes.

June 29, 2020, 04:11:14 AM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think Maddison would run riot in pockets behind Sigurdsson and Gomes.

Good job hes out
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 29, 2020, 04:12:18 AM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Think our extra rest will make a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 29, 2020, 08:08:25 AM
Reply #4

Thornton_19

They have a very mobile midfield. So for me Davies albeit being very poor against Norwich has to come back in for his ability to get aboit the pitch.

Probably wouldn't be a bad game for Delph to play in maybe. Even though i dont like the lad he wouldn't be a bad option alongside Gomes.

June 29, 2020, 12:11:30 PM
Reply #5

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Good job hes out

Meant to be back for our game
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

June 29, 2020, 02:50:41 PM
Reply #6

Toddacelli

They have a very mobile midfield. So for me Davies albeit being very poor against Norwich has to come back in for his ability to get aboit the pitch.

Probably wouldn't be a bad game for Delph to play in maybe. Even though i dont like the lad he wouldn't be a bad option alongside Gomes.

He absolutely is a bad option. But you're right - possibly one of our better options in this situation. That's just where we're at right now.

I remember when we got Delph thinking "This could be another Barry situation" i.e. a player I didn't really rate because I hadn't seen a lot of, but would show his class when he got here and why he played for the champions. So depressing.

Fuck all that.

Let's focus on how we're gonna be solid at the back and very dangerous up front and let's fucking hunt them foxes!*

(*Not a sentence I would use in any other situation)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 29, 2020, 02:53:09 PM
Reply #7

everton15

have just been guesting on leicesters fans message forum - foxes talk - and ALL there fans bar a few are convinced we are going to win
no confidence in their side right now
que win for Leicester....
I think it will be a tight game but one nil to us DCL  :badum:
ps
I always guest in on the message boards of opposing teams to see what they think of us before each game - they nearly always sound like us - a complete mix of win lose or draw

June 29, 2020, 02:55:15 PM
Reply #8

everton15

Let's focus on how we're gonna be solid at the back and very dangerous up front and let's fucking hunt them foxes!*

(*Not a sentence I would use in any other situation)
lol

June 29, 2020, 04:58:00 PM
Reply #9

kerryblue boy

What about Mina at the back if fit move mason into midfield

June 29, 2020, 05:01:41 PM
Reply #10

GrantyBoy78

What about Mina at the back if fit move mason into midfield
Tempting...but then youre leaving Mina and Keane to pick up Vardy. Hed ruin them for pace and wed have to drop pretty deep to accommodate.

June 29, 2020, 05:03:46 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think we'll play them like a top side.

442 tight and compact, leave no space for maddison in the pocket and no space behind for vardy. Hit them on the break with direct balls up to DCL and richarlison and hope they can pull a goal out of their backsides.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 29, 2020, 05:51:24 PM
Reply #12

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

442 tight and compact, leave no space for maddison in the pocket and no space behind for vardy. Hit them on the break with direct balls up to DCL and richarlison and hope they can pull a goal out of their backsides.

Thinking back to the away game they were very susceptible to balls into the channels

June 29, 2020, 08:01:54 PM
Reply #13

Toddacelli

It puts a lot on two young strikers - but I think you're right. It highlights how little contribution we are expecting from midfield. It's this sort of shit that will make Richarlison leave sooner than later.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 30, 2020, 02:56:59 AM
Reply #14

Macca77

What happens if Leicester goes into a stricter lockdown? Its looking likely according to the news