August 11, 2020, 02:13:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Everton want Hojbjerg  (Read 10667 times)

July 31, 2020, 07:23:56 AM
Reply #330

Ramjam

Everton need to put a deadline on this, rather than waiting on if Spurs and Southampton can agree a fee.

There's plenty of other players out there.
Exactly, this shouldnít be allowed to turn into this seasonís centre half debacle like we had with Chelsea last season for Zouma

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 05, 2020, 01:43:57 AM
Reply #331

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 05, 2020, 02:42:00 AM
Reply #332

Simon Paul

Administrator
no big surprise

seems we were genuinely interested but he wanted a London club

August 05, 2020, 02:43:44 AM
Reply #333

Bluedylan

Felt like quite an underwhelming one tbh, so genuinely not really bothered.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 05, 2020, 02:44:55 AM
Reply #334

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been a miles miles better signing than Allan, but positive that we were looking at it in the first place.

Hope the back up isn't that shite kid from Newcastle, would rather get Joe Williams back.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 05, 2020, 02:54:41 AM
Reply #335

sam of the south

Felt like quite an underwhelming one tbh, so genuinely not really bothered.

Depends on the alternative(s), though.

If itís just Allan, I despair; the poor fucker will be a broken man by December, having to constantly babysit and wipe the arses of Gomes and Sigurdsson.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

August 05, 2020, 03:06:57 AM
Reply #336

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldíve really like this but it is what it is.

If the alternative is Allan then ok. Iím not into that at all myself.

It at least shows some coherent strategy in the type of midfielder we want.

Itís not like going from zaha to iwobi. Two similar players with a skill set we very much lack.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 05, 2020, 04:11:39 AM
Reply #337

American Evertonian

Mail say he's turned us down for Spurs, no big surprise.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8592949/Tottenham-close-15m-signing-Hojbjerg-Walker-Peters-moving-Southampton-12m.html

Reportedly the few is £15m. Thatís wild. Maybe this will actually be an affordable window.
Are we there yet?

August 05, 2020, 04:17:44 AM
Reply #338

GrantyBoy78

A bit gutted. Thereís better out there, but not better out there who will be ready to start for us in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 05, 2020, 04:40:20 AM
Reply #339

markB

Reportedly the few is £15m. Thatís wild. Maybe this will actually be an affordable window.

no whats wild is there are 23 pages going on about a player that everyone look passed for that price sends up red flags for me

August 05, 2020, 05:19:55 AM
Reply #340

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been a miles miles better signing than Allan, but positive that we were looking at it in the first place.

Hope the back up isn't that shite kid from Newcastle, would rather get Joe Williams back.

IGG returns *taps nose
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 05, 2020, 05:38:01 AM
Reply #341

Picko1975

I loved Gana when he was here (especially the last 6 months he was here) but I really think those wanting him back for £25 million need a bit of a reality check. Heíll be 31 by the time next season starts and everyone is, quite rightly, saying we shouldnít be spending money on anyone who wonít have any resale value yet some of those same people think itís a good idea to buy him. If he was £10 million Iíd be all over it but Iíd much prefer to spend the money on an up and coming younger model myself.

August 05, 2020, 05:38:33 AM
Reply #342

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I loved Gana when he was here (especially the last 6 months he was here) but I really think those wanting him back for £25 million need a bit of a reality check. Heíll be 31 by the time next season starts and everyone is, quite rightly, saying we shouldnít be spending money on anyone who wonít have any resale value yet some of those same people think itís a good idea to buy him. If he was £10 million Iíd be all over it but Iíd much prefer to spend the money on an up and coming younger model myself.

It was a tongue in cheek comment tbf
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 05, 2020, 05:42:13 AM
Reply #343

Picko1975

It was a tongue in cheek comment tbf

Yeah, I know it was 😂. I wasnít actually getting at you, it was more a generalisation of some of our fans getting a little bit carried away urging the club to re-sign him