August 15, 2020, 05:38:57 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton want Hojbjerg  (Read 11483 times)

July 17, 2020, 02:33:04 PM
Reply #60

Waltzer

Looks like we'll need to up the offer. Wonder if Kenny would be a good option to throw in, seems they're after a right back and his stock is pretty high at the moment and fits their profile?

However, that is unlikely to to force the Saints into off-loading – with their Austrian boss adamant they want a decent price.

Hasenhuttl said: “I don’t want to talk about sums and any speculation at this moment.

“He’s very important for us – and we don’t sell players if the price is not the right one.. £14million? That’s not enough.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 17, 2020, 02:46:01 PM
Reply #61

penguinofdoom1878

whoscored.com has him as their 4th best player this season, defensively their second best after defender Soares, he's been better than Gomes, Schniderlin & Davies this season. Tackles more than any of our players bar Sidibie too

He seems like a good player looking at those stats, better than what we have, think he'll be a good signing if it happens. Also think he helps Ward-Prowse go forward, so maybe thats what he'll do for Gomes.

July 17, 2020, 03:30:29 PM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
All letters are silent in danish. Or at least mumbling so you cant understand anything anyway...

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

When I was in Copenhagen I thought the sort of ambient conversation in bars etc actually kinda reminded me of Scouse.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2020, 03:38:11 PM
Reply #63

Waltzer

According to sky news we've met their 25 million asking price?

July 17, 2020, 03:59:57 PM
Reply #64

dazfrancis

@ Stats guys,

Where can I compare this guy's number vs our players?

July 17, 2020, 04:25:31 PM
Reply #65

ajax_andy

According to sky news we've met their 25 million asking price?

Fine.... 

Allen --- Hojbjerg
--David Silva type player

I'm ok with it if it's something like that.

If it's:

Gomes---Hojbjerg

In a 4-4-2 I'm giving up watching us.

July 17, 2020, 04:29:39 PM
Reply #66

penguinofdoom1878

@ Stats guys,

I use https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison always found it decent enough and can compare up to 4 players.

July 17, 2020, 05:10:16 PM
Reply #67

dazfrancis

I use https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison always found it decent enough and can compare up to 4 players.

So based on their metrics he outperforms Gomas, Davies and Schneiderlin in almost all aspects.

He'll do

July 17, 2020, 05:47:36 PM
Reply #68

indiantoffee1975

Wait? £14M plus Iwobi?

We value Iwobi at £4M?  :-\

What the fuck is going on?

This had me in stitches. People making up some random numbers that make no numerical sense whasoever. Funny as fuck 😂

July 17, 2020, 06:38:34 PM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
@ Stats guys,

Saw this on twitter https://twitter.com/DomC0801/status/1284049449761812481?s=19

Attached too.

He's a better central midfielder in almost all ways than what we have.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 17, 2020, 07:26:34 PM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Has already visited spurs and spoke to mou apparently.

July 17, 2020, 07:31:36 PM
Reply #71

sam of the south

Ah well, Soumaré, and Sangaré, then 🤞🏼
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 17, 2020, 08:28:45 PM
Reply #72

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Feel more confident now.

Mourinho’s probably already told him how he’s costing them games.

:)

July 17, 2020, 08:37:52 PM
Reply #73

Evertonian in NC

Don't see how anyone with options would chose Mourinho right now.  Plays dreadful football (without the "quality of squad" issues we have), quickest manager in the world to throw his players under the bus to protect his own precious reputation.

Surely everyone can see that?
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

July 17, 2020, 08:43:13 PM
Reply #74

ally2

Don't see how anyone with options would chose Mourinho right now.  Plays dreadful football (without the "quality of squad" issues we have), quickest manager in the world to throw his players under the bus to protect his own precious reputation.

Surely everyone can see that?

London