August 11, 2020, 02:33:09 AM

Author Topic: Jarrad Branthwaite  (Read 2704 times)

July 21, 2020, 02:22:44 AM
Read 2704 times

ajax_andy

Looks like a real find this lad, only just turned 18 and looked assured and comfortable (maybe slightly jittery first 15 mins) in his first premier league start.

If he can play like this at 18 then we potentially have a signing here way beyond Stones / Holgate levels, which is really saying something!

*Not trying to build him up, he's young and will no doubt have ups and downs, but the potential is there for all to see.

July 21, 2020, 02:37:52 AM
Reply #1

Macca77

I'm not one for exaggerating here, but he's already by far the best centre half in the world

July 21, 2020, 02:42:34 AM
Reply #2

ajax_andy

I'm not one for exaggerating here, but he's already by far the best centre half in the world

😂😂😂

July 21, 2020, 02:43:15 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Heís a biggun

July 21, 2020, 02:44:40 AM
Reply #4

velimski

I like the look of him.

Very impressive for his age.

July 21, 2020, 02:50:58 AM
Reply #5

stirlingblue

Physically heís clearly got all the tools, Stones and Holgate are good PL centre backs even without the advantage of being a 6Ē4 pile of bricks, this lad could be special

July 21, 2020, 02:53:14 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Oh I fucking love you 😂 youíre right, heís worth ten times more than that Dutch twat over the park 😂

July 21, 2020, 02:58:20 AM
Reply #7

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Heís a biggun

Physicality is important in the PL (well every league really). Since Pickford is a little on the smaller side it's nice to have real height in the CB area to deal with balls in the air.

July 21, 2020, 03:07:25 AM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon if Keane puts in that performance he gets slaughtered on here.

Thatís not to have a pop at the lad, but his work on the ball was well below the required standard.

Thatís fine though, heís only 18 and that will come.

Iíd rather he was out on loan next season making those mistakes than making them here as 4th choice centre half.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 21, 2020, 03:11:40 AM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

Extend his contract
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 21, 2020, 03:13:22 AM
Reply #10

Macca77

Thatís not to have a pop at the lad, but his work on the ball was well below the required standard.

Iíd rather he was out on loan next season making those mistakes than making them here as 4th choice centre half.

Get out, he's the greatest

July 21, 2020, 03:14:19 AM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Get out, he's the greatest

Not even on Alec clelands level.

League two standard at best.

Get this coward out NOW.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 21, 2020, 03:16:28 AM
Reply #12

ajax_andy

Ok....

July 21, 2020, 03:24:15 AM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

July 21, 2020, 03:28:04 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm dreadful at judging cbs but he's a fucking unit and he reminds me of Distin.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.