August 11, 2020, 02:35:09 AM

Author Topic: Jarrad Branthwaite  (Read 2705 times)

July 21, 2020, 03:32:50 AM
Reply #15

Macca77

July 21, 2020, 03:37:03 AM
Reply #16

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/MezzalaFtbl/status/1285287407047315457

If he grows any more, he'll have to duck to get out of the dressing room.

I'll get my coat.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 21, 2020, 03:48:58 AM
Reply #17

Trowel

The manager told his post-match press conference: "It was a good performance, focused.

"What surprised me is the fact that, when he makes a mistake, he never loses confidence. He's always there focused, concentrating, calm.

"He has a really good character apart from the quality he is able to show.

"It's just the start. As I've said before we have to be patient with him, but he's a really good defender. Good with the ball, always focused.

"I know his character, he's really focused and humble. It's a pleasure for us to have this young player.

"I have to say that our scouting department did a fantastic job finding him in a lower division."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlo-ancelotti-makes-everton-scouting-18632121
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 21, 2020, 03:49:36 AM
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ok....

Just adding a bit of balance.

I thought he played well. Can see he can be a very good player.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 21, 2020, 03:51:00 AM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
His passing improved after starting off really poorly defensively he gets the basics right which is good

July 21, 2020, 03:52:52 AM
Reply #20

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon if Keane puts in that performance he gets slaughtered on here.

Thatís not to have a pop at the lad, but his work on the ball was well below the required standard.

Thatís fine though, heís only 18 and that will come.

Iíd rather he was out on loan next season making those mistakes than making them here as 4th choice centre half.

Would think heíd get decent game time as 4th choice with injuries, suspensions if we played 3 cbs etc.

If not, has to go out on loan.

July 21, 2020, 03:53:42 AM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The manager told his post-match press conference: "It was a good performance, focused.

"What surprised me is the fact that, when he makes a mistake, he never loses confidence. He's always there focused, concentrating, calm.

"He has a really good character apart from the quality he is able to show.

"It's just the start. As I've said before we have to be patient with him, but he's a really good defender. Good with the ball, always focused.

"I know his character, he's really focused and humble. It's a pleasure for us to have this young player.

"I have to say that our scouting department did a fantastic job finding him in a lower division."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlo-ancelotti-makes-everton-scouting-18632121

Yes was going to say an impressive aspect is his head doesnít go.

Lots of young players have a rash 10-15 mins after a mistake.

July 21, 2020, 04:06:39 AM
Reply #22

GrantyBoy78

Is Brands still a cunt or does this lad give him a bit more credit?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

July 21, 2020, 04:28:17 AM
Reply #23

ally2

Haven't seen his speed yet but I have fallen asleep in a few games recently so may have missed it.

July 21, 2020, 04:48:56 AM
Reply #24

American Evertonian

Begs the question - does his performance mean we donít need to buy a 4th CB? Focus on strengthening elsewhere?
Are we there yet?

July 21, 2020, 05:04:13 AM
Reply #25

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Is Brands still a cunt or does this lad give him a bit more credit?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Still a cunt. 10 Branthwaites don't make up for 1 Iwobi.

(just Waltzin' it up)
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 21, 2020, 05:14:17 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

It's a shame they are so painfully lacking in higher divisions.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 21, 2020, 05:18:43 AM
Reply #27

Bluedylan

Nah, Brands can still be questioned. We're all guilty of it, myself included, but at times we lack nuance in some of these discussions. Two apparently opposing things can be true at the same time.

We've done well getting Branthwaite, but some of the other deals are questionable.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 21, 2020, 05:22:41 AM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Begs the question - does his performance mean we don’t need to buy a 4th CB? Focus on strengthening elsewhere?
Yes, Yes we do
Simply simply lovely

July 21, 2020, 05:35:34 AM
Reply #29

sam of the south

Nah, Brands can still be questioned. We're all guilty of it, myself included, but at times we lack nuance in some of these discussions. Two apparently opposing things can be true at the same time.

We've done well getting Branthwaite, but some of the other deals are questionable.

Ainít no shades of grey in here  :wag:
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau