August 11, 2020, 02:24:04 AM

Author Topic: Jarrad Branthwaite  (Read 2703 times)

July 22, 2020, 10:41:29 AM
Reply #90

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Poor Jarred. His first thread on nsno and itís all gone Donald Dickface Trump on him.

Kid deserves better.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 22, 2020, 10:47:19 AM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why am I seeing words like woke, snowflake and gammon on the Everton forum ffs
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 22, 2020, 11:44:57 AM
Reply #92

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has he won the Ballon DíOr yet?

And what happens if we buy Silva and Gabriel?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 22, 2020, 03:05:55 PM
Reply #93

Bluedylan

Why am I seeing words like woke, snowflake and gammon on the Everton forum ffs

Loads of yerdas about, terrified that they can't be casually offensive to people anymore.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 22, 2020, 03:45:48 PM
Reply #94

Toddacelli

I think he would benefit more from being 4th centre half here than on loan at somewhere like Wigan for a year. We've just plucked the lad from relative obscurity, showed him a glimpse of the big time and then to throw him back out with the lower level grocks again doesn't make sense.

Let him settle, become part of the match day squads, train with better players, work with one of the best managers in the business and if he gets a few games here and there then great. It's a year of growing up as well as developing physically, he doesn't need to go back to being told to clear it into Row Z while getting an elbow in the face all game for another 12 months.

Keeps him learning,  keeps him hungry.

If he's as good as we can possibly hope, he'll force his way into this team past Mina and Keane

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 23, 2020, 08:18:14 PM
Reply #95

Everton Mint

Love this kids attitude and mentality. Not bothered if he makes the odd mistake- still demands the ball and puts it out of his mind.

And he's not afraid to use his voice and he even showed leadership telling Keane to get away it was his ball.

Great potential at such a tender age and having only played a handful of games for Carlisle.