August 11, 2020, 02:20:07 AM

Author Topic: Jeremie Boga  (Read 1657 times)

July 28, 2020, 12:48:29 AM
Read 1657 times

Cozzie

July 28, 2020, 02:35:59 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know much about this guy, any good?

Sky so probs bollocks.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/12037320/jeremie-boga-everton-face-competition-to-sign-former-chelsea-winger

Yes love this fella, would be one of my 'dont get zaha, get this younger version instead' buys.

Very fun to watch, skilful and powerful and seems to have added goals.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 28, 2020, 02:45:55 AM
Reply #2

Waltzer

Yes love this fella, would be one of my 'dont get zaha, get this younger version instead' buys.

Very fun to watch, skilful and powerful and seems to have added goals.
I think you're right but I don't get why Chelsea didn't exercise their rights to buy him back? I know they don't need him, but they could've easily shifted him for a nice profit

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 28, 2020, 02:51:15 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think you're right but I don't get why Chelsea didn't exercise their rights to buy him back? I know they don't need him, but they could've easily shifted him for a nice profit

They already made a profit on him and are stacked.

Don't think they 100% believed in him when they sold him, especially as they have CHO who is a similar profile but better.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 28, 2020, 02:56:26 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Would love boga
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 28, 2020, 03:13:38 AM
Reply #5

Macca77

Now you all know me well, I'm not
one for exaggerating, but he's the best winger in the world

July 28, 2020, 03:19:29 AM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
If the Brapster and Rambo like him thatís good enough for me
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 28, 2020, 03:33:38 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure the Italian press was saying he's off to Napoli, but they seem to be saying that about everyone!

July 28, 2020, 03:37:10 AM
Reply #8

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure the Italian press was saying he's off to Napoli, but they seem to be saying that about everyone!

Iím sure Iíve read elsewhere that Italian clubs can only have so many overseas players from outside the EU and that Napoli have got too many already

July 28, 2020, 03:38:13 AM
Reply #9

sam of the south

His acquisition would warrant Richy moving over to the right in a dynamite front 3

ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

July 28, 2020, 04:04:13 AM
Reply #10

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Like the look of this kid

July 28, 2020, 04:10:39 AM
Reply #11

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
His acquisition would warrant Richy moving over to the right in a dynamite front 3

Yes please.

July 28, 2020, 04:26:33 AM
Reply #12

Cozzie

Does look alright doesn't he?

He seems to play a lot out on the left and cuts inside, don't mind that but would love someone to predominantly play on the right to replace Walcott.

Can't see it sadly, other than the fact that we have Carlo as our manager I fail to see what else attracts us to players.

July 28, 2020, 04:32:38 AM
Reply #13

Waltzer

Does look alright doesn't he?

He seems to play a lot out on the left and cuts inside, don't mind that but would love someone to predominantly play on the right to replace Walcott.

Can't see it sadly, other than the fact that we have Carlo as our manager I fail to see what else attracts us to players.
Money

July 28, 2020, 05:02:14 AM
Reply #14

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Iím sure Iíve read elsewhere that Italian clubs can only have so many overseas players from outside the EU and that Napoli have got too many already

It's true; it's called "non-European" players and I believe the # is 3 max. Not certain but it's close to that.
Playing FM20 24/7.