August 11, 2020, 02:22:09 AM

Author Topic: Jeremie Boga  (Read 1658 times)

July 28, 2020, 10:24:10 AM
Reply #15

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Im sure Ive read elsewhere that Italian clubs can only have so many overseas players from outside the EU and that Napoli have got too many already
but they are selling Allan you know...

July 28, 2020, 11:53:25 AM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
but they are selling Allan you know...

Yeah but buying the striker
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 28, 2020, 01:02:50 PM
Reply #17

mikey_blue

Big fan, but hate the idea of Richy on the right. He was garbage there when he played, offered nothing.

If we keep the 442 thing and Boga replaces Bernard though, now were talking!

July 28, 2020, 01:15:47 PM
Reply #18

ajax_andy

Big fan, but hate the idea of Richy on the right. He was garbage there when he played, offered nothing.

If we keep the 442 thing and Boga replaces Bernard though, now were talking!

Definitely agree that if we're looking at a front three we need to keep Richarlison left side and find a quality right sided player.

Seems to be loads of excellent right footed left forwards around, but a real shortage of right forwards sadly

July 28, 2020, 03:59:11 PM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently as an extra part of Bogas journey from Sassuolo to Everton he is bringing Their kit manufacturer deal with Kappa to replace con merchants Hummel

Excellent News

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 28, 2020, 04:20:08 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

Richys probably off next season, so we shouldnt be shy about buying another excellent LW for the squad.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 28, 2020, 04:38:14 PM
Reply #21

Waltzer

Richy's probably off next season, so we shouldn't be shy about buying another excellent LW for the squad.
If I was looking at this from the outside I struggle to understand why Ricky would even want to give it another year. He's far too good for us and there are no real signs of it improving, I'd be looking to leave ASAP if I was him

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 28, 2020, 07:01:18 PM
Reply #22

ForzaItalia

If I was looking at this from the outside I struggle to understand why Ricky would even want to give it another year. He's far too good for us and there are no real signs of it improving, I'd be looking to leave ASAP if I was him

Thats the spirit
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

July 28, 2020, 07:22:09 PM
Reply #23

Gary1878

Reminds me a bit of Lennon in his prime. I have given up on Youtube videos of prospective signings since I watched the one on Bernard :-(

July 28, 2020, 07:32:18 PM
Reply #24

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Reminds me a bit of Lennon in his prime. I have given up on Youtube videos of prospective signings since I watched the one on Bernard :-(

Knowatchamean. It isn't hard to find 4 minutes of genius clips in a library of 2,500+ minutes during a season.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 28, 2020, 08:14:05 PM
Reply #25

djws1788

Dortmund are looking at him to replace Sancho if he goes, so we must be doing something right this time

July 28, 2020, 11:18:15 PM
Reply #26

sam of the south

Yeah, but a few lads like this in the side alongside him, plus a couple of proper CMs, and we would be transformed.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 29, 2020, 11:00:20 PM
Reply #27

markB

His acquisition would warrant Richy moving over to the right in a dynamite front 3

or get his team mate as well to come play on the right  Domenico Berardi

July 29, 2020, 11:21:12 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

Dortmund are looking at him to replace Sancho if he goes, so we must be doing something right this time

Bit late in the day if we are in for them when the likes of Dortmund turn up

Weve had 2 recently where we seemed to get in before the big clubs and then backed away. Young Brazilian whos at real now and the centre half from France who we are now back in for. Maybe we need to be braver

July 30, 2020, 12:25:58 AM
Reply #29

sam of the south

or get his team mate as well to come play on the right  Domenico Berardi

Yeah, hes had a great season, 13 goals & 7 assists in 29 games.
Henry David Thoreau