August 15, 2020, 06:21:05 PM

Author Topic: Sergio Regullion  (Read 3361 times)

August 01, 2020, 04:54:29 AM
Reply #15

Dr. Sponge

His sexuality shouldn't be of any consequence, mate.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
We need more players like this who hit the bi-line.

August 01, 2020, 04:55:56 AM
Reply #16

Bigstickytoffee

Very good gents!!

August 01, 2020, 04:58:47 AM
Reply #17

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

:badum:
Playing FM20 24/7.

August 01, 2020, 05:09:44 AM
Reply #18

bigmanbob

Yeh lets sell one of the only players who had a decent season for us

August 01, 2020, 02:11:18 PM
Reply #19

Bluedylan

Selling Digne for substantial profit and getting somebody who's reputed to be one of the best young left backs around for less than half the fee of Digne seems to me like the kind of smart business we should be doing.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 01, 2020, 03:01:32 PM
Reply #20

kerryblue boy

Yeh lets sell one of the only players who had a decent season for us
Thatís a bit of an exaggeration now isnít it plenty of players as good if not better than Lucas this season rich dcl holgate I see nothing wrong with selling for a big profit if we get a good replacement

August 01, 2020, 03:26:47 PM
Reply #21

toshyboy

Selling Digne for substantial profit and getting somebody who's reputed to be one of the best young left backs around for less than half the fee of Digne seems to me like the kind of smart business we should be doing.

Absolutely, particularly with FFP in mind.

August 01, 2020, 03:34:39 PM
Reply #22

KoemansNumberTens

Our whole identity should be selling high and buying top young talent. Promise them a quick route into the first team and give them release clauses that allow us to make decent profit and them to get their moves to the next level without too much of a barrier. Really believe thatís a workable model for us to get ourselves back closer to the top teams

August 01, 2020, 04:04:23 PM
Reply #23

kerryblue boy

Our whole identity should be selling high and buying top young talent. Promise them a quick route into the first team and give them release clauses that allow us to make decent profit and them to get their moves to the next level without too much of a barrier. Really believe that's a workable model for us to get ourselves back closer to the top teams
This is the model we should be using we will hopefully have a new stadium to be paying back for soon take richarilson for example this will probably be his last season here if he does well and we can get 100 million for him next summer and replace him with a younger version itís a big win for us

August 01, 2020, 04:16:10 PM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

This is the model we should be using we will hopefully have a new stadium to be paying back for soon take richarilson for example this will probably be his last season here if he does well and we can get 100 million for him next summer and replace him with a younger version itís a big win for us

Got to use it to attract players too. Admit we canít compete with the top teams but promise them minutes and cheap(ish) clauses to move on to the top teams when the time comes that they could start games for them
That way we could maybe get players whoíd otherwise choose and city or a Chelsea and end up sitting on their benches

August 01, 2020, 04:51:29 PM
Reply #25

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
While I'm not against this it isn't something that we should be thinking about  when we have one of the best left backs in the league already.

August 01, 2020, 04:52:57 PM
Reply #26

Ramjam

Digne must be off if weíre spending that on a LB.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 01, 2020, 05:34:09 PM
Reply #27

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would be unusually prudent from us wouldn't it
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 06:36:22 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 01, 2020, 05:49:22 PM
Reply #28

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
This type of thing is Brands M.O. is it not?

August 01, 2020, 05:52:42 PM
Reply #29

Waltzer

This type of thing is Brands M.O. is it not?
Not really, isn't that the Dutch league M.O?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app