Allan
Doucoure
James
DCL
Richarlison
Sigurdsson (Sub)
Iwobi (Sub)
Kean (Sub)

Author Topic: Everton vs. West Bromwich Albion - 19 September 2020  (Read 7952 times)

September 17, 2020, 08:32:39 PM
Read 7952 times

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
When: 12:30pm GMT / 7:30am EST
Where: Goodison Park
Playing FM20 24/7.

September 17, 2020, 08:35:12 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Awesome. Love early Saturday morning kick offs.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

September 17, 2020, 08:37:23 PM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

September 17, 2020, 08:38:15 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You do all know that when we get carried away with “well thrash em” 3-0, 4-1 etc. We invariably lose !
Just sayin like.

September 17, 2020, 08:38:57 PM
Reply #4

Gary1878

Thanks Yankee. Such a shame we don't have a crowd to witness this team at the moment, but feeling so good about this year. Another old boy back in Bilic. Think WBA could struggle but will want to bounce back from their awful start against Leicester. They were woeful.

September 17, 2020, 08:41:30 PM
Reply #5

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks Yankee. Such a shame we don't have a crowd to witness this team at the moment, but feeling so good about this year. Another old boy back in Bilic. Think WBA could struggle but will want to bounce back from their awful start against Leicester. They were woeful.

I know, I feel bad for you lads that you can't be there to give a real Goodison welcome to Allan, Doucoure, and James. It would be deafening and probably give me the ol' goosebumps even through the telly.
Playing FM20 24/7.

September 17, 2020, 08:46:04 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I know, I feel bad for you lads that you can't be there to give a real Goodison welcome to Allan, Doucoure, and James. It would be deafening and probably give me the ol' goosebumps even through the telly.

I’m hoping that by the time of the Derby on Oct 17th they will allow a couple of thousand ST holders in at least and that I may be lucky in the ballot, looking pretty doubtful at the moment though, I mean ffs, if Trump were PM we would have a full house cheek by jowl without masks !

September 17, 2020, 08:48:21 PM
Reply #7

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I’m hoping that by the time of the Derby on Oct 17th they will allow a couple of thousand ST holders in at least and that I may be lucky in the ballot, looking pretty doubtful at the moment though, I mean ffs, if Trump were PM we would have a full house cheek by jowl without masks !

But I don't get why they can't figure out a solution? Ligue 1 did. Bundesliga is going to be allowing up to 10,000 when they kick off this weekend. I hear they're doing every other section of seats, and then spread out within the sections. Surely the Prem could do the same to some degree.
Playing FM20 24/7.

September 17, 2020, 08:51:40 PM
Reply #8

cantoffee

Not to jinx this or anything but I dont think Bilic is a very good manager.

Certainly expect to win this, although early season matches with newly promoted teams can sometimes be surprising.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 17, 2020, 08:52:06 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

I think part of being a bigger/better team in the future though is expecting to win these games, and then delivering on it routinely.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 17, 2020, 08:52:22 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
But I don't get why they can't figure out a solution? Ligue 1 did. Bundesliga is going to be allowing up to 10,000 when they kick off this weekend. I hear they're doing every other section of seats, and then spread out within the sections. Surely the Prem could do the same to some degree.

Some sport is allowing for big crowds over here tbf, grouse shooting for example.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

September 17, 2020, 08:53:42 PM
Reply #11

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Some sport is allowing for big crowds over here tbf, grouse shooting for example.

Couldnt believe my eyes when i read that. Tory cunts.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 17, 2020, 08:54:50 PM
Reply #12

WeimaranerBlues

Same team everyone,

Subs
Virginia
Kenny
Bernard
Gordon
Davies
Gylfi
Kean

September 17, 2020, 08:56:16 PM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

We could put 500 in each of the four stands and nobody would be within 20 yards of each other, wardens/stewards in the concourse areas to ensure social distancing for the toilets, staggered entry times to ensure no mass gatherings, am sure it could be organised but this government is shitting itself about a second wave because they fucked up so badly on the first wave.

September 17, 2020, 08:58:38 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

So if we all turned up in tweed jackets and plus fours carrying a shotgun they’d have to let us in then ?