• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Everton v Arsenal

Started by fast lane, March 09, 2007, 03:32:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Si

Quote from: ChazWhat a fucking great win, we played FOOTBALL, passing moving and skill to spare. Great to see

we still lumped it a fair bit to be honest, but we did play a lot more football than usual

no-one can claim we didn't deserve it either, completely dominated them in every area of the park - and their finishing was comedy at it's finest!!
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

Si

[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

Chaz

Yep, Arsenal's front line sucked fat ass today. Fernandes was awesome and really gives as good as he gets, skill and fight. He needs to be bought.

I thought Osman was off today thougg, he had a lot of the ball but a lot of bad decision making. Anyway, awesome win.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

Rhys

Very good performance. A good mix of being direct and good football because lets face it, we wouldnt beat arsenal if we just played the pretty stuff.

The best bit was the forward line. A real threat like we havnt had for years. We were up against the most athletic back line there is and we bullied them and looked like we would get in behind all game. Vaughan dominated in the air like no other of our forwards can and he showed the intelligence needed to make it. Ive said it for a while, it should be our forward line and today proved it beyond doubt.

Si

was saying beforehand with Aylesbury Blue (hope you ripped your mate on the way home!) and Old Lady Hertha, the pace and ability of a front two of AJ and Vaughan would rip through any defence on their day

today proved that

AJ and Vaughan upfront for England at the next World Cup - Wayne who??  :thumbsup:

RICH

no chance si rooney will allways start for his country i am looking forward to seeing him and aj next week evertons future strike force and you know it  ;)

bluestevie

f'n get in. i like football but i love the blues europe here we come

Ong-Timus Prime

Quote from: RhysVery good performance. A good mix of being direct and good football because lets face it, we wouldnt beat arsenal if we just played the pretty stuff.

The best bit was the forward line. A real threat like we havnt had for years. We were up against the most athletic back line there is and we bullied them and looked like we would get in behind all game. Vaughan dominated in the air like no other of our forwards can and he showed the intelligence needed to make it. Ive said it for a while, it should be our forward line and today proved it beyond doubt.

No room for Nuge then?  :whistle:
if you know yer history...

fast lane

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

preki's blistering pace

Vaughan suprised me in the air won everythin great display Carsley was amazing with aj anything is possible get the passports out lads  :woohoo:

RICH

Quote from: preki's blistering paceVaughan suprised me in the air won everythin great display Carsley was amazing with aj anything is possible get the passports out lads  :woohoo:
:nod:

RICH