• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

chelsea v everton

Started by account closed, May 07, 2007, 02:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Hibberts Greatest Fan

we are trying to play counter attack, but both our strikers are so fucking slow...

Thom

God these officials have been shite today  :toss:

Si

commentators saying Faddy was onside then

should be 2-1
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

another shit decision, fuck off....

EpiC

Thom

Spurs 2-1 City FT

Either a goal in the next 50 seconds or it's 6th for us

RICH

1-1 full time 6th place for us well done everton  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

EpiC

Yeah we are in europe  :clap:

So gutted we had one disallowed tho'.

6th place is good but would of been 5th if it wasn't for these cunting officials...

Si

can't wait for the Super Sixth DVD
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

Thom

West Ham have stayed up and doubled United  :shock:

This whole points deduction saga will rumble on for months now. Feel sorry for Sheff United.

And after all of this, well done Everton. I had us down for mid table at the start of the season, and to finish 6th is fantastic. Congratulations on a great season :woohoo:

edit: Goodbye Sheffield. Should have stayed up.

they're down but i think sham will get deducted points on an appeal so go down (hope anyway)

RICH

cant see it hibbo but hope your right

Lewis

Lewis