• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Wigan v Everton

Started by Lid, January 13, 2008, 12:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lid

under bruce these will be organised but we should be able to beat them. i'd play

-----------------Howard--------------

Neville---Jagielka---Lescott---Valente

Arteta---Fernandes---Carsely--Baines

-----------------Cahill------------------

--------------------Johnson------------

SUBS
Wessels
Stubbs
Osman
Anichebe
Vaughan

i can see hibbert keeping his place though
"Remember lads, never say no to a biscuit"

Bushey's Dad, 24/1/09

Lid

Bushey's Dad, 24/1/09

fubarruk

After his performance yesterday Hibbo deserves his shot,thought he had Petrov in his pocket..

DoD

baines isnt a midfielder ffs. just because he's good going forward and plays on the left doesnt make him a winger. he's a defender and if hes fit enough to play he should play as a defender.
"I would like Jenas to stay but if Everton offered a straight swap for Arteta then it would be very hard to turn down."
OneAaronLennon

Lid

Quote from: DoDbaines isnt a midfielder ffs. just because he's good going forward and plays on the left doesnt make him a winger. he's a defender and if hes fit enough to play he should play as a defender.

but theres no one else. i doubt osman would be able to start and mcfadden is just a joke. we may end up playing a diamond like this

-----Carsley-------
Arteta---Fernandes
------Cahill-------

Bushey's Dad, 24/1/09

DoD

Quote from: olli-efc
Quote from: DoDbaines isnt a midfielder ffs. just because he's good going forward and plays on the left doesnt make him a winger. he's a defender and if hes fit enough to play he should play as a defender.

but theres no one else. i doubt osman would be able to start and mcfadden is just a joke. we may end up playing a diamond like this

-----Carsley-------
Arteta---Fernandes
------Cahill-------

mcfadden's not a joke. it's gone from neville to hibbert to mcfadden, there always has to be someone to boo. the last few games he's started he's done well. you can't rule out fernandes starting on the left either, moyes did that last season.
"I would like Jenas to stay but if Everton offered a straight swap for Arteta then it would be very hard to turn down."
OneAaronLennon

ToxtethBlue

I very much doubt Fernandes will start. Hibbert had a great games against City and Arsenal so he won't be dropped and as we all know Neville is undroppable. Maybe Manny will start ahead of McFadden but I can't see it happening. I think the best he can look for is the bench.
ToxtethBlue

md49vd

bruce is a joke of a manager, look what he did at birminingham!
Right, dry skin cream. I'm having an attack of the old flakes again. This morning, my pillow looked like a flapjack

fubarruk

Can't see Manny starting,think he'll get some game time though,maybe last 20min,2nd leg of cup i'm sure he'll start with us needing to take the game to Chelsea

Thom

------------Howard-----------
Hibbert---Jags---Lescott---Valente
Arteta---Cars-----Neville----Fernandes
----------------Cahill-----------
----------------AJ---------------

Bench: Ruddy, Osman, Vic, Vaughan, Baines.

2-1 to us. Cahill and Manny.

¤S¤T¤A¤R¤L¤E¤S¤S¤

---------------Howard----------------
Hibbert--Jagielka--Lescott--Valente
Neville--Carsley--Fernandes--Arteta
----------------Cahill-----------------
------------------AJ-------------------

Subs: Ruddy - Baines - Stubbs - Anichebe - Vaughan

blueski

I think Osman will start over Fernandes if hes fit

md49vd

i think this is winnable without osman... in fact id rest him to ensure he is fully fit for the massive game against chelsea where we need him. but with fernandes, cahill, arteta and carsley as essential midfielders i dunno if he might start or we could go 4-5-1 with neville right back and 1 up front!! but how would that be showing attacking intent i suppose we did score 7 goals at home in a 4-5-1 and we only need 1 goal plus we can change the line up if need be if we HAVE to have goals scored in a limited time period

i think 4-5-1 will be the option against chelsea with ossie in the fold.
Right, dry skin cream. I'm having an attack of the old flakes again. This morning, my pillow looked like a flapjack

Blake

Hibbert & Cahill both on 4 yellow cards - would Moyes be tempted to save them, making sure we have them for the Chelsea match? especially Cahill

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

4-2-3-1

Hibbo - Jags - Lescott - Valente/Baines

..........Carsley.....Neville............

Arteta..........Cahill.........Fernandes

...................AJ
If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

md49vd

Quote from: BlakeHibbert & Cahill both on 4 yellow cards - would Moyes be tempted to save them, making sure we have them for the Chelsea match? especially Cahill

nope i doubt he will

he might replace osman for cahill if he's fit though

md49vd