Everton Vs Man City

Started by aylesbury blue, January 10, 2008, 05:32:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blueski

blueski

dunkster

massive game simply massive.
[yt=width,height]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex thats make's me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN

"thats a lovely accent you have there....New Jersey?"
"no Austria"
"Austria!!!!.......Well gud-day mate. lets put another shrimp on the barbey" - DUMB AND DUMBER

Ong-Timus Prime

just gimme 3 pts. I've had a lousy week, I want to see us WIN!
if you know yer history...

andyvk

6 pointer this game!!!! there playing well but only at home. away their record is pretty shite. if we have got over our semi-final defeat we should get something
a.kennedy

Tony Hibberts Greatest Fan

Team selection will be interesting, he doesn't have too many midfield options so i expect 4-4-2, but who partners AJ is anyones guess as faddy will probably need to play in midfield, Victor never looks as good from the start, and vaughan was shite against oldam.

BlueBasketballer

Anything but neville in midfield, please for the love of g-d moyes!!!

"I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."
L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940

fast lane

1-0 Joleon Lescotttt !!!!
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Thom

Lescott's back on the scoresheet. 1-0 Everton.

DrGreenThumb

Red Shite losing @ Boro aswell!!!
Will be fourth on goal diff if things stay the same :)

Thom

Finished 1-0. Up to fifth after Liverpool grabbed a point at Boro'.

Villa just behind on GD, as are City. Looking very tight between us four.

fast lane

A very important win and three points!  :woohoo:
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Gary Iceman

i predicted a 1-0 win to us with joleon lescott the scorer yesterday on the first page of this thread...i should have threw a tenner on it in the bookies...oh well im just happy we got the 3 points...coyb

Ong-Timus Prime

Just want to say that Hibbo had a very solid game at the back today. Kept Petrov very quiet all afternoon.
if you know yer history...

BlueBasketballer

Great win, onwards and upwards blues!

"I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."
L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940

BlueBasketballer

L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940