• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Wigan v Everton

Started by Lid, January 13, 2008, 12:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBasketballer

Quote from: EditTwat Lawrenson has us down for a 1-1 draw.
He is probably the only pundit on the bbc who gives us credit, he may have this one wrong but he gets the majority correct

"I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."
L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940

BlueBasketballer

"I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."
L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940

Edit

I just dont see how he can have us down to beat Citeh but draw against Wigan with more players  :huh:

BlueBasketballer

Yeh i see your logic, i guess the fact that shiteh were playing bad and wigan have all their players back.

anyway, screw the prediction we'll win convincingly 3-1 with the shite drawing 2-2

L. Trotsky
February 27, 1940

Sam S

Howard

Hibbert   Jagielka   Lescott   Valente

Carsley     Neville

Arteta          Cahill     Fernandes

Johnson
but we could take cahill out if he is on 4 yellow cards and put in vaughan i think it is too early for osman

Tony Hibberts Greatest Fan

Cahil wouldnt miss the semi final though even if booked, theres a delay of 5 days or something.
this is a tough game, their a better side no but i think we'll nick it

Si

[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

Gary Iceman

i know theres only 13 mins gone but were playing fuckin awful..

alfla

settling down now though, we need to start passing it about more. BTW the refs a cock

Sandman

lucky let off there, bent off the bar, poor marking by neville

Sandman

sounds like marcus bent is causing us real problems

Tony Hibberts Greatest Fan

just need to hang on till moyes sees sense and get manny and vaughan on

alfla

now we are looking dodgy.

Sandman

we're getting absolutely twatted by relegation contenders.

johnson isn't providing any let off at all up front, especially when we keep trying to play long balls to him.

alfla

cmon u blues wp AJ AJ AJ

alfla

also wp Titus (my hero) Bramble :woohoo:

alfla