• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Everton v Fiorentina

Started by Si, March 10, 2008, 06:00:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Devil

Great. There was a pool on our sports channel. Wievers were deciding between Chelsea - Derby v. Everton - Fiorentina game. Guess which those muppets chose to see live.

Quote from: Rimbo on Johny Heitinga.Honestly, if this goes through, I'll just about rip my cock off.

Mr. Devil

Quote from: Rimbo on Johny Heitinga.Honestly, if this goes through, I'll just about rip my cock off.

bryan

On the eve of our first group match in the 08-09 Champions league let's call for a night like the one we had against Fiorentina!

Mr. Devil

bryan

I was trying to say that I hope this date is the new benchmark for European nights.  

Mr. Devil

I thought so, just wasn't sure. Too pissed at those knownothing twats that dictate what will be on live. Still am not over it, chelski v derby. F**king cun*s. It really shows how pathetic some of my, younger i suppose, countrymen are.

EverSteve

Come on - Corner - we sound great - anyone watching on a free streaming. Sned us all the link please. COYB

bravison

Bring back Beattie!

Thom

Looking good so far. They are there for the taking!

bryan

I need to change my shorts!

COYB!!

fast lane

Same thing happened in Eindhoven, the Spurs reversed the score (0-1), three minutes added on time, and now they're going into extra time as well.

Can we do it? The odds favour us, we've had some good chances. I thought the last header, that was just wide went in.
COYB!
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

bryan

Penalties - Come on Timmy!  COYB!!

Caveben

Everton's Ideal Lineup:

--------------------Howard-----------------

Caveben--Jagielka--Lescott--Baines--

---------------Alicia Sacramone-----------

------Jeremy Brett--Arteta--Ana Ivanovic---------

---------------------Fellaini-----------

----------------------Cahill-----------------