• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 12, 2022, 01:20:07 pm

Fulham v Everton

Started by Si, September 09, 2009, 05:13:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cantoffee

hibbert has been very very poor this half, especially attacking.

cantoffee

everton.chris

Yobo2008

That attempted throw to Felli from Hibbert sums him up. Fucking inadequate.

Mick 1995

Quote from: cantoffeehibbert has been very very poor this half, especially attacking.

bit of  a suprise that really isnt it.
if hes playing Moyes needs to pull his finger out of his arse and create a system not reliant on attacking fullbacks.

any fucking system would do any. Not this gobshite, lets see what happens bollocks

blueToffee

Long ball after long ball :(

Silas

Ignore chris. He was the same on the br. Will blame osman and hibbert for baines allowing duff to but inside
"The thing about football â€" the important thing about football â€" is that it is not just about football."  Terry Pratchett

Yobo2008

Distin is strong in the air but looks like he is wearing 10 tonne boots-its very worrying how slow he is tbh.

Jimmy The Whack

Another sunday fucking ruined by watching this shower WTF are we playing at... this is shocking
Nil satis nisi optimum

Billyfozz

We could go 3 - 1 down here.... Would we deserve that?
We're the team, we're supreme, number one and we love you E-ver-ton

sharpattack

Caesar

Were have we been this 2nd half? whats Moyes said in the dressing room?
"Veni, vidi, vici." - I came, I saw, I conquered"

cantoffee

Quote from: everton.chrisIf i have said it once i will say it a million times....Take Osman off and keep him off he is like a headless chicken but not as talented

He hasn't beed as bad as you're implying.

Caesar

No Osman wasn't bad, more none existant
"Veni, vidi, vici." - I came, I saw, I conquered"

bluemoose

Quote from: CaesarWere have we been this 2nd half? whats Moyes said in the dressing room?

Have the rest of the day off,chill out,relax,something like that.

everton.chris

There is only one person to blame for this result...David Moyes. He started with 2 extremely poor players who should not be in the starting line up, he replaced a striker for a midfielder and then when it was too late decided to take off our poorest player. Please stop picking players just because they are "good servants" and play quality players even if they have not been here long they are international players and must be better than squad players. Also 4-5-1 is not working please revert to 4-4-2

everton.chris