• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Fulham v Everton

Started by Si, September 09, 2009, 05:13:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blueski

Fulham are off to a poor start which I might ordinarily say would work for us, but I think Hodgson will have them ready.

Will be nice to see hopefully Billy and Heitinga get run outs and a decisive break to the Craven Cottage hoodoo,

2-0 us

blueski

Liam-EFC

timloid

No idea. Don't even know who'll be playing yet

Ridge

2-4
Dempsey, Kamara, Jo (2), Pienaar, Baines

Midfield General

Quote from: timloidNo idea. Don't even know who'll be playing yet

Well contributed there Lid :clap:
Work is the curse of the drinking class!

"How do you expect Lineker to miss from there...He doesn't!" John Motson, F.A Cup quarter final at White Hart Lane, 1986.

Always a Toffeeman

yak hatrick anyone?, hes travelling, cant see him getting on, so i'll say saha with 2
jo is a evertonian

#formerly efc for life

sharpattack

I went there on a few occasions and knew we should have won, but didnt. Then last season we did! I think we will win again. It's a bit like our hoodoo at Spurs. No matter how well we played, we lost. Then we won! We have won the last 3 there. I confidently expect a win. (Word of warning: my predictions are usually shite, sorry)

MikeyEFC1995

Gumpinio

3-2, Saha, Fellaini and Heitinga :woohoo:

BobBlueNose

0-1 bilya with a debut goal from of the bench

Confucius

Does anybody have the squad for tomorrow?
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

Gumpinio

Just noticed this game is on Sky, so I want to alter my prediction.
We'll lose 2-0, one of them from a set piece and one plain soft, we will not string 2 passes together all day, someone will get a long term injury.  I am sure someone at Sky has put a gypsy curse on us or something, evn when they play well on Sky we don't win :shakeyheadman:

Blue_Tom

2-0 for the blues today would love to see Heitinga score and i think the Yak will get one - think it will be a very close game though but with our additions i think and hope everyone should raise their game
"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." :doh:

Билялетдинов

Quote from: GumpinioJust noticed this game is on Sky, so I want to alter my prediction.
We'll lose 2-0, one of them from a set piece and one plain soft, we will not string 2 passes together all day, someone will get a long term injury.  I am sure someone at Sky has put a gypsy curse on us or something, evn when they play well on Sky we don't win :shakeyheadman:
it's not sky you should worry about mate, it's espn and their 6-1 curse.

pablo_efc

us 2 win 2-0 bily and piennar for me

pablo_efc