• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Everton v Blackburn

Started by Thom, September 18, 2009, 01:51:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

saundawwwwwwwg

saha you good thing. come on boys!

saundawwwwwwwg

Chaz

Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

bluemoose

Nice finish woooohoooo. Saha's tally on the rise again

Fynci

I have to admit, when we were offered 8m for Saha in the preseason I thought we should have taken the money and run. He is injury prone sure, but he certainly knows where the back of the net is!

efcraz

we were never offered 8m imo, more like 5. There is no doubt in my mind though he is a class act and has 2 years left, hopefully with efc
harry redknapp's face is made from scrotum grade skin

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/JenKin_Yat/Dogs/P1011685-1.jpg

Fynci

Quote from: blarginsWell, it's good to see Osman start if only for the reason he will have a proper right back behind him in Heitinga. Am looking forward to seeing how this will develop now we have hopefully, a more modern right back than Hibbert.

He's a centre back who can play on the right, and I think this is what is being shown so far. Osman is on his own on the right, and Heitinga looks like he is just sitting back and defending. Blackburn look really poor, but we need a second as these are the sort of games we love to throw away.

bluemoose

First half verdict anyone...Streams are shite haven't seen anything after 8 mins :(

How well are we playing?

montanatoffeefan

Quote from: FynciI have to admit, when we were offered 8m for Saha in the preseason I thought we should have taken the money and run. He is injury prone sure, but he certainly knows where the back of the net is!

Class to admit that, Fynci. Think he would have been a bargain for someone even at 8 mil when you see the level of striker who goes for eight figures these days. Louis is class when healthy. As for his injury problems...fingers crossed.

blargins

Quote from: bluemooseFirst half verdict anyone...Streams are shite haven't seen anything after 8 mins :(

How well are we playing?
From the little I've seen, we look neat and tidy, Fellaini continuing to pass and press well.
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

cantoffee

We've played some great stuff, a little worrisome at the back a few times, but overall we're moving the ball extremely well. However, we need another goal to really break their spirit.

bluemoose

Sounds cool....So long as we don't put in a second half like against Fulham we'll be fine then :thumbsup:

blueToffee

Quote from: bluemooseFirst half verdict anyone...Streams are shite haven't seen anything after 8 mins :(

How well are we playing?

We were the better team, but had some sloppy moments at the back too. It would be very nervy to try and play for the 1-0 (especially given the Fulham game) - we should try and keep pressing forward.

Right side still seems a little weak, Heitinga still getting used to things I feel but apart from the mistake on the edge of the box he's been good enough defensively. Would like to see if he has more to offer up front though. Osman hasn't been bad, but nothing really decisive either. Maybe we bring on the triple threat again with Saha, Yak and Jo :)

Dublin Toffee

top quality save from Timmy tourets there

Gary Iceman

go on louis lad.get in there /..wahay

Chaz

Chaz