We truely are utter shit.

Yobo2008

cpleigh

shit.... terrible defending

Lewis

Quote from: steve81coleman is shite

Fucking idiot

Thom

Not good enough defensively. A Moyes side is always supposed strong defensively first and foremost. Not today and it showed. We did play well in patches but you cannot concede three goals away from home and come away with anything.

I hope to God that Yobo, Pienaar, Yakubu and Baines are all back for the Villa game. It's hard to be too optimisitic about Tuesday at the moment, unless we get 2/3 of those four back by then.

cpleigh

cant see where any points are going to come from at the minute?

bludyscally

I forgot what it was like to be absolutely shit. Regardless of who was on the pitch and who is injured it is still Everton who were playing. Moyes needs some serious backing in January to stop us from finishing mid-table.
Edinburgh F.E. FTW!

Current Silly Season:
Rafael Van Der Vaart, Ronald Raldes, Moubarak Boussoufa, Lucas Neill, Nicolas Millan, Keisuke Honda, Stephane Sessegon, Knut Olav Rindaroy, Alexander Ryazantsev. Fabian Rinaudo, Adam Johnson, Javi Garcia, Abe Donzo, Maxime Lestienne, Diego Forlan, Danko Lazovic, Jack Wilshere, Jeffren Suarez, Paul Scharner, David Osei

Yobo2008

Quote from: bludyscallyI forgot what it was like to be absolutely shit. Regardless of who was on the pitch and who is injured it is still Everton who were playing. Moyes needs some serious backing in January to stop us from finishing mid-table.
i d be happy with mid-table the way we are playing.....

Seaforth Blue

I'm extremely angry and frustrated at the moment. Bolton ffs. Even with the squad we had out there we should be beating them quite comfortably imo.

And that shower of twats are winning 1-0 too now. :(

And the missus aint talking too me, cos i shouted at her. Christ, roll on midnight....
Kopites are Gobshites

toffee_scot

Quote from: bludyscallyI forgot what it was like to be absolutely shit. Regardless of who was on the pitch and who is injured it is still Everton who were playing. Moyes needs some serious backing in January to stop us from finishing mid-table.

He needs some good quality physios, fitness coaches and a vast quantity of cotton wool.

Siy EFC

Were skint again, the side is falling apart, the manager is deflated and the fans are getting more disgruntled by the day, but we could be getting a new stadium! so all"s well in the wonderful world of Bill Kenwright

Siy EFC