• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Spurs v Everton - Carling Cup 4th Round

Started by Fellainis Hairdresser, October 26, 2009, 07:43:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

steve81

didnt sound though everton even tried to attack

steve81

BlueOx

Radio commentators reassuring us that it's unlikely we'll go down.

Good lord.

London_Blue

Quote from: steve81didnt sound though everton even tried to attack

I'd listen a bit closer. We forced some decent saves from Gomes, had the same number of shots on target and corners as spurs.

We weren't outplayed like we were against Benfica. We just didn't take chances up front. Would be bloody typical that as soon as the midfield actually start creating chances the forwards waste them.

cpleigh

Quote from: BlueOxRadio commentators reassuring us that it's unlikely we'll go down.

Good lord.

i thought the same about Newcastle last season....

Im fucking worried to be honest

chang

QuoteIm fucking worried to be honest

No mate, you are just not as used to this sort of situation as many of us in our late 40s are!

cpleigh

i really am, if we get dragged into a dog fight, i see nothing from our squad that gives me belief. We have no spine.

Confucius

Im in my late 20's and I remember the relegation situations. In all honesty, it feels depressing but it is one league loss and a loss in 2 cup games. We dhort of confidence but we just need some of the injuries back and we will start climbing the table. Our form will be back soon and by the time Liverpool and the MAncs come around we will be flying.
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

Билялетдинов

some more absolute shite there, but i still stand by the theology that it can only be the fault of mass injuries. knowing our look we'll get swine flu off blackburn and james wallace will have to play in goal or something.

i'm balanced between bad luck, a tiring team and shit defending (any goalkeeper shouldn't have to save a penalty four times).

as soon as we get good players back who can replace this makeshift squad we will improve. simple as.

chang

3 away games in 6 days a factor too ?

Gibbsy76

Quote from: chang
QuoteIm fucking worried to be honest

No mate, you are just not as used to this sort of situation as many of us in our late 40s are!

HAHAHA!  Try early 30s...

Back to form.  Sigh.  :-(

Vermillion

We won't get relegated but Europe is way too much to ask.
Also known as....
Goodison Gwladiator (Bluekipper)
Gwladiator (Blue moon)
K1LLSW1TCH93 (X-Box Live)

Upcoming...

Hollywood Undead / Escape The Fate - 6th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Marilyn Manson / Turbonegro / Esoterica - 14th December 09 (Manchester Academy)
Paramore / You Me At Six - 16th December 09 (MEN Arena)
Green Day - 16th June 2010 (Lancashire County Cricket Ground)

nomorechang

... and yet this time last year we had less points ... we were out of Europe .. and had been knocked out of the Carling cup in an earlier round ....... Strange innit ?    :hmmm:

Tezzy Tez

Wasn't our night, we're in a dire run but injuries and fixture overload have played their part too.

I'm not pressing the panic button or bemoaning how hard life as an Everton fan is just yet, I suggest many of you do the same.

Get a little perspective and stop being so reactionist, we can turn things around.
Everton are the peoples club in Liverpool. The people on the street support Everton. - David Moyes

mrbluechief

Quote from: Tezzy TezWasn't our night, we're in a dire run but injuries and fixture overload have played their part too.

I'm not pressing the panic button or bemoaning how hard life as an Everton fan is just yet, I suggest many of you do the same.

Get a little perspective and stop being so reactionist, we can turn things around.

I couldnt agree more , but should have rested some players for the youth on the bench !

mrbluechief